IGNORED

SIGNED: Kasey Palmer ( 4 years, Undisclosed fee)

The hand of RO'D

23 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Yes, I read that.  French social media seems to be more trustworthy than our own.

Probably rather naive on my part and how football works.

I just can’t wrap my head around how a players agent or consulting group as it was worded etc is able to tout the player and try make him available for transfer without any such permission of the player. Doesn’t seem possible. 

My point therefore with such reports coming out, maybe that he wants that improved contract and if that doesn’t happen he could want to leave. 

1 hour ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

Let me just say that, whilst I have absolutely no idea whatsoever as to whether or not @The hand of RO'D is telling the truth on this occasion, I do seem to recall that, some time prior to it being announced officially, he predicted correctly that Joe Morrell was going out on loan - also that this was to Lincoln....

Sincere apologies guys but it seems I was fed a bowl of bullshit on regards to the KP transfer. 

The same source as the Morrell rumour which I posted in May told me this was a done deal. Unsure why the BS this time round but perhaps they weren't too happy about me posting it on here. God knows. 

Anyway I can only apologise to anyone who had their hopes up due to my posts and I'll make sure I'm a bit more wary in the future. 

28 minutes ago, Tears in rain said:

Probably rather naive on my part and how football works.

I just can’t wrap my head around how a players agent or consulting group as it was worded etc is able to tout the player and try make him available for transfer without any such permission of the player. Doesn’t seem possible. 

My point therefore with such reports coming out, maybe that he wants that improved contract and if that doesn’t happen he could want to leave. 

I suspect Fam is fully aware.  Might just be testing the water as you say, and then look for a new contract here.

5 minutes ago, The hand of RO'D said:

Sincere apologies guys but it seems I was fed a bowl of bullshit on regards to the KP transfer. 

The same source as the Morrell rumour which I posted in May told me this was a done deal. Unsure why the BS this time round but perhaps they weren't too happy about me posting it on here. God knows. 

Anyway I can only apologise to anyone who had their hopes up due to my posts and I'll make sure I'm a bit more wary in the future. 

My post was in jest. Thanks for sharing and it did seem like a few different people were behind it without any media sources really reporting it. 

7 minutes ago, Red white and red said:

The desperados are back again. Someone says one thing about palmer signing and everyone starts drooling over his social media and stuff. Embarrassing.

Christ, is just a bit of fun and excitement. No one is getting harmed by it, liven up!

31 minutes ago, Wade Wilson said:

That’s that then

4671BEA8-A914-458B-AB91-53CA3C1A9034.jpeg

Imo it means little. The squad that has gone has about 10 players no one has ever heard of. Kalas went on pre season tour with Chelsea and still left. If anything will likely confirm he isn’t wanted. FL would’ve known about him for years and didn’t try to sign him for Derby which is a sign...

Not sure we need Palmer. We have Walsh who has shown us what he can do when fit , Korey to come back plus the two new guys. So would Palmer get game time I am not sure ?. LJ also showed caution when he was here last season. Will interesting but he could be in Frank Lampard’s Chelsea plans watch that space not ours 

5 minutes ago, The Journalist said:

This is an odd one because, while I like Kasey as a player and warmed to him when he was with us, it just wouldn’t really have made sense bringing him back.

Good luck to him, though.

I am glad we are not bringing him back. LJ likes players that work hard. Lets stick with bringing in those type of players. Apparently Rowe and Szmodics have very high work rate. 

Lampard wAnts to look at all his players. Palmer has a contract with Chelsea...he is told you are coming with the squad so I (Lampard) can  see if I want you. 

Nothing else to see here for now. If Lampard likes him he stays or goes on loan. If he doesn’t he will be sold. 

The problem for us is wait or find a similar player in case he is wanted at Chelsea. Either way discussions would be on going. 

1 hour ago, The hand of RO'D said:

No worries champ. You were clearly told something you shared in good faith and suspect things have changed last minute due to Lamps. These things happen

50 minutes ago, hertsexile said:

Not sure we need Palmer. We have Walsh who has shown us what he can do when fit , Korey to come back plus the two new guys. So would Palmer get game time I am not sure ?. LJ also showed caution when he was here last season. Will interesting but he could be in Frank Lampard’s Chelsea plans watch that space not ours 

He's got about as much chance of being in Lampard's plans as Kalas has.  

On 04/07/2019 at 21:33, RedDave said:

Not the case against Millwall away. By far our best player. Only good player first half 

Brilliant - that’s 3 games for the season! Don’t know what his problem is but he has not played well with any consistency since he was sidelined with illness, how long ago was that? Yet he still managed to get a place in the team for most matches - no wonder our 11 wants away!

Archived