IGNORED

SIGNED: Kasey Palmer ( 4 years, Undisclosed fee)

The hand of RO'D

4 hours ago, City Ben said:

FL needs to decide on his Prem squad - don’t forget he has a limited number of slots. So he is, quite sensibly, trying out the players available to him. 

If Palmer isn’t ultimately part of that squad  then I imagine he will be available again. We will have to wait and see. 

Most young player loans from prem clubs won’t happen until the prem team decides their squad anyway so we probably won’t know until then! 

Same with Eddie from Arse!

3 hours ago, hail gus cesaer said:

Most young player loans from prem clubs won’t happen until the prem team decides their squad anyway so we probably won’t know until then! 

Same with Eddie from Arse!

Prem teams wouldn’t name under 21s in the squad anyway. 

I still think we need Palmer type player, to rely on Szmodics making the step up and reliance on a workman like Paterson is a concern.  When we are at home facing teams parking the bus we need a mercurial creative player to unlock the defence, far to many home games last season where we lacked this type of player to come on.

2 hours ago, Dynamite Red said:

I still think we need Palmer type player, to rely on Szmodics making the step up and reliance on a workman like Paterson is a concern.  When we are at home facing teams parking the bus we need a mercurial creative player to unlock the defence, far to many home games last season where we lacked this type of player to come on.

Yep and Palmer from the bench unlocked a fair few! He’d be a more exciting signing than any striker imo. Feel like that mercurial player is more vital than a 20+ goal guy as the creative one can get him 5-7 easy goals! One of Diedhiou’s easiest chances last year was a Palmer little splitting through ball edge of the box to Weimann who cut it back to Fam on penalty spot against Forest. 

And I am with you on Szmodics. Looks amazing so far but when you are on your 5th game in two weeks in the middle of November on a cold rainy night at AG against Millwall sitting deep it is a different affair

3 hours ago, Tomo said:

Don't shoot the messenger - my 9 year old son spotted No 45 in this video clip - I do not pay that much attention to detail on numbers or hairstyles - could be, may not be...???

Doesn't look like him?

palmer.jpg

The two lads be jay look as though they have taken the bonding side of the trip a little to far.?

18 hours ago, Tomo said:

Don't shoot the messenger - my 9 year old son spotted No 45 in this video clip - I do not pay that much attention to detail on numbers or hairstyles - could be, may not be...???

Doesn't look like him?

palmer.jpg

So you're saying don't shoot the messenger, shoot your 9 year old son?! ?

Just now, Tipps69 said:

They don't have a pot to piss in, do they? Norwich were linked for £4m during the week.

It was reported that they had to raise £30m this summer to stabilise their finances so they seem unlikely. Unless they sell McBurnie perhaps, but they would have to replace him too.

Archived