IGNORED

SIGNED: Kasey Palmer ( 4 years, Undisclosed fee)

The hand of RO'D

7 hours ago, Sniper said:

Flipping heck, the hair the hair, I nearly shat myself thinking we'd signed Lois Diony.

Diony - I thought we'd signed Levi Roots!

On 31/07/2019 at 16:34, RedDave said:

Apparently city will be announcing Webster sale, Clarke loan and Palmer signing all pretty much at the same time tomorrow. 

Well 1 out of 3 ain’t bad going for guessing I suppose.

54 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Slightly intrigued by the "big sacrifices" quote.

Could it mean wages? Maybe Swansea with parachute payments were offering him more, or more likely he took a cut to come from Chelsea another possibility. Or friends and family in London, missing them/family missing them.

I would think it was wages and the lifestyle these wages can afford, but I’m sure with what we are paying him he won’t have any financial worries.

Also maybe he has sacrificed the chance to play Premier League football, at least in his head. Realistically he won’t make Chelsea’s first team, maybe in some of the cups, but having trained with the first team he must have at least felt like part of a Premier League squad. I think him emotionally severing his links with Chelsea is the real sacrifice LJ mentions.

He was with us for part of the season last year wasn’t he so I think he could be over the initial move from extended family wrench. His son and partner were with him down here and settled so not a family sacrifice I don’t think.

1 hour ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Slightly intrigued by the "big sacrifices" quote.

Could it mean wages? Maybe Swansea with parachute payments were offering him more, or more likely he took a cut to come from Chelsea another possibility. Or friends and family in London, missing them/family missing them.

Was it a bull ? His big sacrifice , they can be quite big .

Archived