IGNORED

SIGNED: Kasey Palmer ( 4 years, Undisclosed fee)

The hand of RO'D

2 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

You seem surprised ? 

I’m disappointed more than surprised. It’s sad state of affairs when professional sports journalists stoop to writing about wild speculation and rumour.

Its common place on here tho - maybe here is where the Post sports journalists get the idea from.

8 minutes ago, Robbored said:

The red tops do but it’s very rare to read about wild speculation and rumour in the broadsheets.

Im sure if they have inches of newspaper to fill in the summer months, that they will invent transfers regardless of if they are red tops or broadsheets. 

1 hour ago, Riaz said:

The top screenshot isnt even the same ethnicity as semenyo ?

No, but when you’re watching a video looking for Palmer and you see a second or two of footage of another kid in a City kit with a mop of hair not dissimilar to Antoine, it’s possible to think that it was him.  It’s why I then took screenshots, which proved it wasn’t.

19 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

No, but when you’re watching a video looking for Palmer and you see a second or two of footage of another kid in a City kit with a mop of hair not dissimilar to Antoine, it’s possible to think that it was him.  It’s why I then took screenshots, which proved it wasn’t.

Problem is he's not even the same colour. The lad in the video looks like he's mixed heritage and semenyo is black

2 minutes ago, Yellow&Blue&Red said:

I'd love this to be the case but why would City keep it quiet... and would it even be possible?

We manage to keep most signings quiet until the day they want to announce it 

1 minute ago, Yellow&Blue&Red said:

But do they ever do the deal a few days before announcing it?

And why would we want to keep it quiet. I'm not arguing - I hope you're right... just not wanting to get my hopes up!

Maybe it's not actually signed officially but all agreed. Still need to do medicals maybe 

1 minute ago, Dolman_Stand said:

I can't see why this would be out of reach financially

No I agree - I think it's the most likely of the three. And one possible reason that he's posting these pictures is that he's trying to move the discussion along. Showing commitment in a couple of ways - working hard and wearing the colours. I just wonder once a deal is actually done, whether it's possible to stop agents and players talking about it.

1 hour ago, maxjak said:

Wednesday..............Palmer hints at City return by wearing shirt.

Thursday...............Palmer denies City link despite wearing shirt

Two days headlines sorted.......its all bollox

Friday - Supporters up in arms over paper’s reporting of Chelsea loanee in gym .

Weekend free .

? :drunk2:

6 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

Cough. 

Brian or Nigel ?

Archived