IGNORED

Amazon Prime needed to watch all PL games

Unan

13 minutes ago, elhombrecito said:

What did he get wrong? In order to be able to watch all PL fixtures, you would need an Amazon Prime subscription (as well as a BT Sport and Sky subscription).

Ok, so it’s just a very odd way of saying that a few games are going to be on Amazon prime then..?

Far more relevant to say you can’t watch PL football without Sky or BT sports channels. 

If, like me, someone has Prime but none of the sport channels, will that give me access to those few games, or have they somehow scammed it so that you need one or other PLUS Prime to see those games..?

11 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

If, like me, someone has Prime but none of the sport channels, will that give me access to those few games, or have they somehow scammed it so that you need one or other PLUS Prime to see those games..?

Prime alone will get you the relevant game(s) that Amazon have rights for mate 

23 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Ok, so it’s just a very odd way of saying that a few games are going to be on Amazon prime then..?

Far more relevant to say you can’t watch PL football without Sky or BT sports channels. 

To be able to watch all of the games this season you will now also need Amazon Prime. That wouldn't fit in the title 

27 minutes ago, Unan said:

To be able to watch all of the games this season you will now also need Amazon Prime. That wouldn't fit in the title 

“Amazon Prime gets rights to 2 rounds of PL games” would. 

It doesn’t really effect me because I don’t really care about PL games. 

I bought a Now TV stick 2 years ago, so I could pick the games I might want to watch and have only ever used it for Sky sports once. When City we’re away on Sky - and then actually went to the pub to watch it anyway..! ??

3 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

“Amazon Prime gets rights to 2 rounds of PL games” would. 

It doesn’t really effect me because I don’t really care about PL games. 

I bought a Now TV stick 2 years ago, so I could pick the games I might want to watch and have only ever used it for Sky sports once. When City we’re away on Sky - and then actually went to the pub to watch it anyway..! ??

I would've opted for this if I knew it would have caused a problem 

1 hour ago, Bar BS3 said:

1 hour ago, CyderInACan said:

Prime alone will get you the relevant game(s) that Amazon have rights for mate 

But will Amazon charge you extra for the privilege? Sometimes I feel that Prime is just a fee you have so you can pay a bit more for other things you would actually like to have. The other day I noticed that they were still charging extra for a film which was shown FTA on FilmFour this month.

11 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

But will Amazon charge you extra for the privilege? Sometimes I feel that Prime is just a fee you have so you can pay a bit more for other things you would actually like to have. The other day I noticed that they were still charging extra for a film which was shown FTA on FilmFour this month.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44396151

"The matches will be available free to Amazon Prime's UK members" 

15 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

In Fairness Sky cinema have been doing that for years.

Archived