IGNORED

SIGNED: Daniel Bentley

hoxton casual

2 minutes ago, RedDave said:

But confused why everyone seems delighted with this signing but hope he proves me very wrong 

It all depends if you believe the saying about class being permanent and form being temporary. Have to assume BCFC believe it and that we have been following ever since his move to Brentford.

1 minute ago, Leveller said:

It all depends if you believe the saying about class being permanent and form being temporary. Have to assume BCFC believe it and that we have been following ever since his move to Brentford.

.... and before.

4 minutes ago, RedDave said:

Fielding is better at everything bar with the ball at his feet.  

I would rather have Fielding

We have one experienced keeper in Maennpaa who is an upgrade on Fielding. We now have a younger version competing for a place and Max O’Leary can go out to League 1 for a season.

1 minute ago, Monkeh said:

No we have 3

How many times you seen him play Monkeh? Genuinely interested as cannot fathom why everyone seems delighted

1 minute ago, Cov 77 said:

Are you ever happy ? 

I’m usually happy. Delighted over the last few years. This is the best city team in my life time and been watching city a long time 

How many times you seen him play Monkeh? Genuinely interested as cannot fathom why everyone seems delighted

I’m usually happy. Delighted over the last few years. This is the best city team in my life time and been watching city a long time 

Bentley? 20 odd times at Southend and brentford

3 minutes ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

Bit much, can we not have a player leave on good terms without having a pop at him.

Not having a pop at fielding at all, go back through my posting history and you’ll see me defending him on more then one occasion,

loved frankie Bentley is just a much much better keeper

2 minutes ago, marcofisher said:

Bentley and Niki aren't established Championship keepers? 

Bentley may have been out of form in the last season, but 125+ apps at Championship level for a keeper at the age of 25 shows there is a player there.

The statement was top end not established. Obviously he’s established. I just think he isn’t a goalie for a top six side

Dave. He is a talent, everyone could see that a couple of years ago at Southend. he apparently has had a wobbly time at Brentford, but if you bother to read back through this thread you will see that he seems to have a very valid reason for this as there was a personal issue in his life that would have damaged his concentration. That is in the past now and we have given him a new environment to get back on track. 

Archived