IGNORED

what is the best Championship forum messageboard?

The one where people call me a **** and wished I was dead because they think I closed down another board, but don’t realise the owner of it did not me. Lovely bunch them.. 

40 minutes ago, TomF said:

The one where people call me a **** and wished I was dead because they think I closed down another board, but don’t realise the owner of it did not me. Lovely bunch them.. 

onefootballforum by any chance? Some absolute window lickers post on there.

1 hour ago, TomF said:

Why did TFF close? 1FF was never a good replacement so now all are on Footballforums

2 hours ago, TomF said:

Always felt that was unfair. Wasn't it VB that pulled it? 

1FF has been completely destroyed by TB which is a shame as it was a great community at times. 

3 hours ago, BristolCity1992 said:

1FF has been completely destroyed by TB which is a shame as it was a great community at times. 

4 hours ago, cidercity1987 said:

Why did TFF close? 1FF was never a good replacement so now all are on Footballforums

Because Craig who owned the site, domain had enough. We were going to close on 1st April but then one mod, I think it was mistermagic, had a massive pop at everyone in admin team and Craig just said that’s enough and pulled it that weekend. It probably was past it’s sell by date towards the end anyway, but never less was very sad how it ended.

4 hours ago, BristolCity1992 said:

Most have transferred to FF's.net now TBH. A real pity as 1FF's was decent. Absolutely dead now, unfortunately apart from a few diehards. 

7 hours ago, TomF said:

I blame it on Brexit

6 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

VB? TB? What do these mean? Apologies for my ignorance ...

Villaboy and Tractor Boys, 2 posters round those parts.

Real shame it's dwindled away like it has, the place has a great core of posters. The back and forth with the Swindon lot during our promotion season was a lot of fun

Archived