IGNORED

Double standards!

ColeCiderRed

I listen to TalkSport every morning, it’s my default radio station and I heard Holloway say what is highlighted in the clip and he’s spot on.

He also said when the Championship fixtures were discussed and the City v Leeds opener that he likes Lee Johnson and would love to see a Bristol club in the PL.

He’s well  respected in football world despite what some posters opinion of him on here because he’s Gas thru and thru.

4 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

I don't particularly care about his behaviour here. And I don't care about Lingards. But bit hypocritical of him isn't it.

Jeez........30 odd years ago and playing to the gas fans.......get over it ffs...............:disapointed2se:.

5 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I listen to TalkSport every morning, it’s my default radio station and I heard Holloway say what is highlighted in the clip and he’s spot on.

He also said when the Championship fixtures were discussed and the City v Leeds opener that he likes Lee Johnson and would love to see a Bristol club in the PL.

He’s well  respected in football world despite what some posters opinion of him on here because he’s Gas thru and thru.

I too heard him and Alan Brazil asked him about the two Bristol clubs and how they are getting on. Alan Brazil had to interject at one point and say 'And how about Rovers'. 

I still don't like him. He may well be respected, but he's too much of a class clown and plays the buffoon too much for my personal tastes. 

1 minute ago, Robbored said:

Jeez........30 odd years ago and playing to the gas fans.......get over it ffs...............:disapointed2se:.

Are you blind? Said i dont care so how am I not over it? Point im making is what he says now about Lingard is hypocritical.

5 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Are you blind? Said i dont care so how am I not over it? Point im making is what he says now about Lingard is hypocritical.

But you felt it necessary to find that clip and post it on here? ....................:cool2:

32 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Come on JD, you ought to know RR is Chief Superintendent of the forum police. Next time, make sure you have his authority before posting. Just so you know you have been forum compliant!! 

19 minutes ago, Leveller said:

Am I the only one who doesn’t know what the recent Lingard video is?

Lingard posted the video from a luxury hotel in Florida and was using excessive expletives to show and describe the mess his room was in.

Holloways point was that Lingard as a representative of Man Utd was disrespecting the club and that it reflected how undisciplined the dressing room is at Old Trafford and that Alex Ferguson would not have allowed it.

Reasonable comments imv.

37 minutes ago, 29AR said:

I too heard him and Alan Brazil asked him about the two Bristol clubs and how they are getting on. Alan Brazil had to interject at one point and say 'And how about Rovers'. 

I still don't like him. He may well be respected, but he's too much of a class clown and plays the buffoon too much for my personal tastes. 

Is it just me, but I actually think he's toned down the clown behaviour of late. Got to say, the last half dozen times I've heard him on talksport I've enjoyed him. Got a passion for the game that is child like, and I admire him for that

As for his playing career ??

41 minutes ago, Robbored said:

But you felt it necessary to find that clip and post it on here? ....................:cool2:

Yeah to make my point about Holloway being a hypocrite

10 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Yeah to make my point about Holloway being a hypocrite

All Holloway was  doing in that clip was stirring up his own gashead fans and taking a jibe at us.......and they  loved it. No big deal and not in anyway hypocritical.

In no way was he disrespecting his club in the same manner that Lingard was.

43 minutes ago, exAtyeoMax said:

https://talksport.com/football/561329/ally-mccoist-manchester-united-jesse-lingard-social-media-video-ferguson-keane/

If this is the correct video, give me strength! People are getting their knickers in a twist over this?!

Agree, not sure why he posted it to be fair. Think Holloway’s reaction is over the top, there’s a few swear words but probably down to lack of vocabulary.

These are young men who are overpaid for what they do, they’re surrounded by yes men who tell them how great they are.

Its the way football is and isn’t going to change anytime soon

I'm more offended by what he's wearing than what he said haha!

It's unedifying but nothing new to see a young massively rich kid playing up like a spoilt brat surely? I'm not saying that's ok but it's hardly the end of the world.

As for Holloway, it's another desperate attempt for attention by cranking out a controversial opinion. It's either that or the village idiot routine whenever he gets a camera/ microphone pointed at him. He can **** right off imo.

4 hours ago, Robbored said:

All Holloway was  doing in that clip was stirring up his own gashead fans and taking a jibe at us.......and they  loved it. No big deal and not in anyway hypocritical.

In no way was he disrespecting his club in the same manner that Lingard was.

Not true. Holloway is not acting up to the crowd. He disrespected me when I was a minor, with no one else around, so clearly wasn’t acting up for the crowd but actually felt strong enough hatred toward me to disrespect me, as a 13 year old boy. 

The man is a first class c***! Always has been and always will be. 

7 minutes ago, Harry said:

Not true. Holloway is not acting up to the crowd. He disrespected me when I was a minor, with no one else around, so clearly wasn’t acting up for the crowd but actually felt strong enough hatred toward me to disrespect me, as a 13 year old boy. 

The man is a first class c***! Always has been and always will be. 

I daresay he’s matured a great deal since then. 

A video with a few swear words, jeez..... You hear worse every week at football matches up and down the country.

It also seemed it was funny and more than acceptable when Klopp swore live on TV in a match interview.

I am more offended listening to the buffoon Holloway getting on his high horse about a poxy video

7 minutes ago, TETBURY MASSIVE said:

Once a gashead... always a gashead..... showing your true colours once again.... Gashead ****

You’re an amusing guy TM but if a little one dimensional but unfortunately you don’t seem to realise it.

Archived