IGNORED

Double standards!

ColeCiderRed

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

I daresay he’s matured a great deal since then. 

Well he’s got old, not quite the same thing.

Also in the first line of the clip he says ‘He’s a young man but he’s more than that’ (may have paraphrased slightly)

And if you can’t tell why that’s not hypocritical then there’s no saving you.

7 hours ago, 29AR said:

I too heard him and Alan Brazil asked him about the two Bristol clubs and how they are getting on. Alan Brazil had to interject at one point and say 'And how about Rovers'. 

I still don't like him. He may well be respected, but he's too much of a class clown and plays the buffoon too much for my personal tastes. 

Same could be said about our future prime minister

Oh sh*t I've just lost my own arguement

And in case you ever wondered about the whole Boris act, just read this very poignant and revealing observation from Jeremy Vine

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2019/06/my-boris-story/

I daresay he’s matured a great deal since then. 

He was already in his late 20’s and in the responsible position of captain of a 3rd tier professional football team. He was mature enough. 

Fact is he was a grown man in a position of responsibility who verbally abused a 13 year old child, for the simple matter of wearing a City shirt on Banjo Island. 

My mother was in the car and witnessed it and she has zero interest in football or rivalry and she rightly hates the bloke more than ANY City fan possibly could, as he abused her 13 year old son. 

He’s certainly grown older, but I would dispute that he’s matured out of his hatred of City. 

He’s a vile vile man, a first class c*** and a cowardly effing shitbag who verbally abused a 13 year old boy behind his back - he didn’t even have the courage or decency to say it to my face. 

The swine. 

2 hours ago, Harry said:

Not true. Holloway is not acting up to the crowd. He disrespected me when I was a minor, with no one else around, so clearly wasn’t acting up for the crowd but actually felt strong enough hatred toward me to disrespect me, as a 13 year old boy. 

The man is a first class c***! Always has been and always will be. 

This 100%. 

2 hours ago, Oh Louie louie said:

Holloway might be respected in blackpool and north bristol.

At leicester, and millwall i cant see that being the case.

Linguard tweeted during the munich memorial last year, cant forgive him for that.

Pains me to say it but i do agree someone needs to have a word with linguard.

Didn't he walk out on Plymouth just after swearing undying loyalty as well?

13 hours ago, exAtyeoMax said:

https://talksport.com/football/561329/ally-mccoist-manchester-united-jesse-lingard-social-media-video-ferguson-keane/

If this is the correct video, give me strength! People are getting their knickers in a twist over this?!

Ridiculous isn’t it, 26yo kid earning over 100k a week and living his best life during his time off. 

Rob bored, you are a strange poster. Sometimes I find myself agreeing with you, sometimes not but on this occasion I think you and Holloway are both attention seeking hypocrites. You tend to say things just to get a rise out of people, much like the gas King. Very sad.

I too have just seen the video for the first time from the link on the thread. I couldn’t care less about him swearing, although I guess if youngsters see this on social media they are given the green light from a role model to behave like this too. But as I said this isn’t the issue for me, I can’t imagine many kids haven’t heard swearing, but it’s usually done at a time of anger, to emphasise something. Here, although he is excitable,  it’s just swearing for the sake of it. Not clever but it doesn’t bother me that much.

My issue is the state of these rooms, can’t they at least pick stuff off the floor. Who lives in a mess like that. I guess the problem is that they have other people who do that for them, at the club, at home and they know they will have room service/cleaners at hotels. Lazy pampered kids. 

I can’t believe anyone gives a toss about the Lingard video, such a non event, if people don’t like social media posts don’t follow people and watch them, it’s not offensive, the current generation are unlucky in that social media exists now, as I’m sure many players back in the day would have done things like this or worse but got away with it as they weren’t video’d doing it!

1 hour ago, BoneyardTIM said:

Rob bored, you are a strange poster. Sometimes I find myself agreeing with you, sometimes not but on this occasion I think you and Holloway are both attention seeking hypocrites. You tend to say things just to get a rise out of people, much like the gas King. Very sad.

Hey Boneyards, do think I care what you think?          :dunno:

There are a small number of posters on here that I take notice of.

Hey Boneyards, do think I care what you think?          :dunno:

There are a small number of posters on here that I take notice of.

Do their names have to have ‘Rob’ and ‘bored’ in them?

Archived