IGNORED

Luke Freeman to Sheff Utd (Merged)

CyderInACan

Was absolute quality in our Title winning season, but for one reason or another just couldn’t find that form for us in the Championship, then left as he wanted to be closer to home iirc, so god knows why he’s moved to Sheffield if he’s the ‘homesick’ type. He’s obviously done very well at QPR not surprising though as they’ve had a poor squad overall for the past couple of seasons, not overly surprised by his assists and chances created stats either, as I’m pretty sure he took every set piece going for them! Will he cut it in the Prem? I highly doubt it he’s similar to Ozil at Arsenal who’s too slow in his play, he’s the type of player who wants time on the ball and that’s not something you’ll get much of in that League. As someone mentioned earlier in this thread, I’d be disappointed too if even we were looking at signing him.

17 hours ago, Slippin cider said:

He’s not a prem player though is he ....:yawn:

Well it’s got to give any footballer hope!  Nothing against him at all, but he would have been one of the last ones I would have said who would have been PURCHASED to play in the Premier League, not just promoted with a winning team, but actually bought in. Amazing!

Best of luck Luke, will be interesting to see how you do.

1 hour ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Apologies, I used an incorrect word ...

I've always wondered BS4, are those 3 dots you type at the end of every post something you put in manually or does the device you use do it automatically?

On 21/06/2019 at 15:44, Riaz said:

Well clearly its a team effort. But he's bang average in the championship let alone the prem. If thats the level of player they are going for, my money is on them going down. Probably bottom.

He always looked dangerous and their best player against us. Gifted footballer who would be top Premier league if he could shoot and finish.

55 minutes ago, hoxton casual said:

He always looked dangerous and their best player against us. Gifted footballer who would be top Premier league if he could shoot and finish.

Or pass the ball without three or four step overs and didn't have to stop, turn, to put the ball on his left foot.

1 hour ago, cidered abroad said:

Or pass the ball without three or four step overs and didn't have to stop, turn, to put the ball on his left foot.

He’ll be laughing behind his hand right now at all the City fans who don’t rate him ...

Archived