IGNORED

2019/20 Fixtures (Merged)

Jerseybean

54 minutes ago, elhombrecito said:

That's the EFL website, not Sky. 

I'm assuming that most outlets will just follow City's lead with the badge, and as the old one is still being shown on our OS, then other websites will continue to use it too.

I notice on my app it changed to new badge yesterday so I’m guessing the “whoosh” through the whole club will happen soon.

BTW for anybody interested if you want the new badge as your wallpaper when you click on the app it opens up for about 3 seconds on a lovely full page red background view - great time to quickly capture a screenshot.

Not keen on that one.

Having said that,I understand those in the media get sent an e-mail containing the fixtures

But the media have to wait for a second e-mail with a password that unlocks all the fixtures in the first e-mail

approx 08:30am on Thursday

Thats why one of the BCFC staff then speak to the media bang on 09:00am

Can't see any one in an unofficial capacity seeing the fixtures BEFORE  08:30am

• Admin
27 minutes ago, Never to the dark side said:

Not keen on that one.

Having said that,I understand those in the media get sent an e-mail containing the fixtures

But the media have to wait for a second e-mail with a password that unlocks all the fixtures in the first e-mail

approx 08:30am on Thursday

Thats why one of the BCFC staff then speak to the media bang on 09:00am

Can't see any one in an unofficial capacity seeing the fixtures BEFORE  08:30am

I thought they were issued to the press and clubs 24 hours before? 

Every club then has time to put fixtures onto their preferred backing etc ready for the 9am release 

Having worked within a different IT section of the company that compiles the fixtures many years ago, it's amazing that they are not more openly leaked as it wasn't the best kept secret about the opening games 

But I'm guessing there's a good chance this is similar to the leaked opening day premier fixtures last week that turned out to be fake 

Archived