IGNORED

Predictions...

Miah Dennehy

You mischief maker you.

Anyway, we can more easily predict which of the usual handful of posters will do it.

I can confidently predict the first Wael out post on the Gas forum though. Never, since the deluded few still seem to believe in him.

I'm going to say October. His substitutions will be questioned in early August (quite possibly during the Leeds game)  along with his transfer dealings in the summer window.

The term 'tactically naive' will be used in early September, along with demands that player x MUST/MUST NOT play.

At the first sign of a losing streak, say 3 in a row, someone will suggest he needs help and- if he hasn't got a job by then- Jose Mourinho will be mentioned .

If Walsall start well, someone will suggest that you could 'do a lot worse' than  giving DC a go . Someone may even suggest Holloway , but they do so at the risk of being laughed off the forum.

3 minutes ago, Miah Dennehy said:

I'm going to say October. His substitutions will be questioned in early August (quite possibly during the Leeds game)  along with his transfer dealings in the summer window.

The term 'tactically naive' will be used in early September, along with demands that player x MUST/MUST NOT play.

At the first sign of a losing streak, say 3 in a row, someone will suggest he needs help and- if he hasn't got a job by then- Jose Mourinho will be mentioned .

If Walsall start well, someone will suggest that you could 'do a lot worse' than  giving DC a go . Someone may even suggest Holloway , but they do so at the risk of being laughed off the forum.

And the it will be “we’re coming for you “

8 minutes ago, Miah Dennehy said:

No, not Mourinho, it'll be David Moyes. It's always David Moyes.

On 22/06/2019 at 08:38, Miah Dennehy said:

You have learned well my friend! COYR 

14 minutes ago, Hampshire reds said:

i know i have not got webster in there but i think lee has him down as a holding midfielder. 

Sorry Hampshire I disagree,  Webster is definitely  seen by Johnson as a centre half and if we sign Kalas those 2 will be our centre half pairing for many seasons if we can keep them both happy.

19 minutes ago, Hampshire reds said:

i know i have not got webster in there but i think lee has him down as a holding midfielder. 

When he said this week that he wanted to build the team around Webster it was in the context of him being a centre half.

Archived