IGNORED

What I think we need...

Gary Nanes

CM, LB, S....

I won’t bore you with that shit.

What I actually think we need is a new media department. The content on Twitter is absolutely horrendous and sometimes even embarrassing. 

How we’ve gone from having Adam Baker with the social media revelation of that season to having the drivel that gets put out daily is appalling. The best analogy I can give for it is going from Albert Adomah to Stephen McLaughlin.

Sort it out I plead.

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

Interesting that it was Joel Osborne at Bristol Sport (who does the Flyers stuff and regraded one of the nicest guys and best media man in the BBL) that came up with the gifs, not someone from the football side...and not Adam.

How do you know things like that. No doubt you know it and it's true but how (maybe a different question why do you know that - other than being interested in all things city). 

6 minutes ago, Pezo said:

How do you know things like that. No doubt you know it and it's true but how (maybe a different question why do you know that - other than being interested in all things city). 

It was reported at the time so there is no great secret to it.

3 minutes ago, Pezo said:

Ha ha. There have been several articles on Joel’s stuff re Gifs.  He started them with the basketball guys the season before and then proposed similar with the football guys.  The 5-0 v Plymouth (Jens in particular) was a perfect showcase...and it became a hit with fans and players.

https://www.jdgsport.com/podcast-in-sport-with-joel-osborne-bristol-sport/

As a Flyers season ticket holder I've got to know Joel pretty well (from a fan’s perspective, not socially), and I generally read a lot of sporting stuff, not just a City, nor Flyers. 

I’m a heavy poster on OTIB, you wanna see me on Twitter re Flyers when the Basketball is in full swing. ?

2 hours ago, Malvern Red said:

As the owner of a digital media agency I’m somewhat surprised at the lack of imagination since Adam left. In particular, the text overlay interview summaries are cringeworthy and I wonder who they are targeted at...

With these things it often seems to be middle aged men thinking they know how to connect with the yoof market.

3 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Ha ha. There have been several articles on Joel’s stuff re Gifs.  He started them with the basketball guys the season before and then proposed similar with the football guys.  The 5-0 v Plymouth (Jens in particular) was a perfect showcase...and it became a hit with fans and players.

https://www.jdgsport.com/podcast-in-sport-with-joel-osborne-bristol-sport/

As a Flyers season ticket holder I've got to know Joel pretty well (from a fan’s perspective, not socially), and I generally read a lot of sporting stuff, not just a City, nor Flyers. 

I’m a heavy poster on OTIB, you wanna see me on Twitter re Flyers when the Basketball is in full swing. ?

Got any inside info on the new flyers arena at Ashton gate DF? Went a bit quiet of late or I’m massively out of touch

........ Is love, just love. 

It's the only thing that there's just too little of. 

Oh, and a quick goalscoring striker, a left back (jDS please) Kalas and quicker version of Marlon. 

Archived