IGNORED

England v Cameroon, round of 16, Women’s World Cup

cityexile

I say this with some care, but...”Gabby Logan has just said on BBC One that there are reports that Cameroon players are in the tunnel crying and making accusations of racism.”

Look you daft bints (Cameroon players) it was onside. I know it’s emotional and all, but come on.

3 minutes ago, cityexile said:

I say this with some care, but...”Gabby Logan has just said on BBC One that there are reports that Cameroon players are in the tunnel crying and making accusations of racism.”

Look you daft bint, it was onside. I know it’s emotional and all, but come on.

I dont think it's Gabby Logan's fault what the Cameroon players said.

That first goal was a bit of a joke decision mind but obviously no racism.

Cameroon are really embarrassing themselves, aren't they. Apparently claiming racism from FIFA in the tunnel when they're lucky they haven't had a player sent off for the spit or elbow.

It's a shame since a strength of the women's game is a lack of petulance and playacting compared to the men's game, yet Cameroon seem to be ticking all of those boxes. Ref needs to be strong and start getting more cards out

8 minutes ago, cityexile said:

Look you daft bint, it was onside. I know it’s emotional and all, but come on.

Why does that make Gabby Logan a 'daft bint'?

2 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

I dont think it's Gabby Logan's fault what the Cameroon players said.

That first goal was a bit of a joke decision mind but obviously no racism.

Sorry, ‘daft bint’ was directed at the Cameroon player not Gabby.

Backpass? Think in complete honesty it could have been deemed a mis pass or an interception rather than a deliberate back pass, but by picking it up you give the ref a call to make. I actually think it was the right call, but can see the argument.

Have to say that was shocking defending; it was like that whole attack happened in slow motion. Phil Neville misjudged the situation hard in the team talk he apparently have when he said that England are in control, or something along those lines. 

If this is disallowed it will be hilarious

NO GOAL HAHAHAHAHA COULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED TO A NICER TEAM

Cameroon don’t have anything to complain about the second goal (they have a better argument for the first) and are possibly lucky they were not down to 10 women early in the game. Mind you , while not specifically pertinent here, I don’t think it helps that the Ass referees are told not to put up the offside flag until minutes after the play has finished. 

4 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Same thing happened to England’s men’s team against Belgium. Stirling half a toe offside.......

Yes, during the Holland match I said the same thing. The game is just turning into a stop start let’s be very clinical sport. That isn’t football and it’s being ruined by it.

Brilliant. We are actually all clamouring for Greenwood to come off at our house and she pops up to do that. Had thought she was off the pace for a bit but glad she's eased the tension a little.

12 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

Womens football bloody hell, BBC can stop pandering to this absolute comedy show

Does the Colombia men's team we had the 'pleasure' of playing in the WC last season represent absolutely every men's team in the professional game?

7 minutes ago, wayne allisons tongues said:

VAR is an embarrassment 

offside by back of a boot. 

Offside is offside? As the men found out against Holland.

if VAR wasn’t in use and the linesman flags, the commentators would watch the replay and say what a great decision he/she’s made.

Archived