IGNORED

Where has this gone?

Unan

For my own sins I've just watched our highlights vs Wolves in that game, it was a nice reminder of the crisp quick attacking football we played that season. The sooner Korey is back the better, for every Hollywood pass Pack does he can't keep the midfield ticking over like Korey.

41 minutes ago, Unan said:

For my own sins I've just watched our highlights vs Wolves in that game, it was a nice reminder of the crisp quick attacking football we played that season. The sooner Korey is back the better, for every Hollywood pass Pack does he can't keep the midfield ticking over like Korey.

This.

3 hours ago, Unan said:

Korey Smith - the central midfielder who whose performances go under the radar.....

....until he’s not playing!

3 hours ago, maxjak said:

I love Korey............But all the crisp attacking is by Wolves. These highlights show how we self destructed by making two poor errors? And Steele diving over the ball  [Although admittedly he had only just come on]?

totally - like the dreaded L**ds, they played consistently this fast, passing game all season. we only managed it in fits and starts, and to be so reliant on one central MF player who is injury prone points to a blind spot in recruitment.

Archived