IGNORED

Birmingham City game live on Sky

• Admin
4 hours ago, East End Old Boy said:

Got that wrong then didn’t I! ?

Strangely, I looked it up on the Sky web site fixture list, so I hope someone tells them as well! ?

To be fair it was originally when you said, assume it was changed last night

Interestingly Birmingham were still showing it as the original date this morning too

1 minute ago, phantom said:

Assume you have come across one of John's topics before?

It's like a morning crossword, the clues are in there somewhere!

Probably have but can't remember. Gone and told my Birmingham mate our game is on sky and he's well excited!

8 hours ago, phantom said:

To be fair it was originally when you said, assume it was changed last night

Interestingly Birmingham were still showing it as the original date this morning too

Interesting. Is this a first? I can’t recall cup matches being moved to a completely different week to the rest of the fixtures due to TV. I hope this isn’t a new trend; bad enough for fans having fixtures moved to a different day or time in the same week let alone to a completely different week!

• Admin
13 hours ago, eardun said:

Interesting. Is this a first? I can’t recall cup matches being moved to a completely different week to the rest of the fixtures due to TV. I hope this isn’t a new trend; bad enough for fans having fixtures moved to a different day or time in the same week let alone to a completely different week!

I thought the same, am sure they were played on a Thursday in the early rounds before, but to move to a completely different week (for TV) is a first

Archived