IGNORED

Confirmed: Wigan and Birmingham games moved

bristolcitysweden

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/wigan-and-birmingham-fixture-changes-confirmed/

Now confirmed as well as moving the Birmingham home game to a Friday.

"This will allow for further preparation for the following fixture against Derby County on Wednesday, February 12th".

What a load of b011ocks! What will be the odds of a Bristol rugby game being played on that Saturday.

City home games on a Saturday will be moved for Sky....... and now for the gas and Bristol rugby

Just now, cidercity said:

its not good for people that have to travel distances to home games, its bad enough for me getting through Bristol on a Friday night.

Understood! Bristol ANY night is a 'mare TBF. Somewhat shellfishly tho as I live a 2 minute walk from the ground my commute is generally fairly trouble free!

• Admin
29 minutes ago, RedRaw said:

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/wigan-and-birmingham-fixture-changes-confirmed/

Now confirmed as well as moving the Birmingham home game to a Friday.

"This will allow for further preparation for the following fixture against Derby County on Wednesday, February 12th".

What a load of b011ocks! What will be the odds of a Bristol rugby game being played on that Saturday.

City home games on a Saturday will be moved for Sky....... and now for the gas and Bristol rugby

Agree absolute lies from the club

The Wigan game was moved as it clashed with the lot up the road

As for moving to a Friday night to give the players more rest for the following Wednesday !!!

• The title was changed to Confirmed: Wigan and Birmingham games moved

Been living in Cardiff for the past few years and in that time train services between Bristol and Cardiff on Sundays have been virtually non existent.

I was hoping Sunday games would only be a regular thing last year but apparently not. 

Are we the only club in the country that can’t play Wednesday, Saturday. 

Now the club comes out with we are playing Friday to prepare for the Wednesday. But can then play that Wednesday and travel to Leeds on a Saturday, shouldn’t we be asking Leeds to move the match if we are consistent or are we being fed tripe by the club. 

Just be honest and say the real reasons. 

The season`s not even started yet and already we only have twelve 3pm home KOs left. One a month with two in November and April.

Looking at what`s left I reckon a few more may get moved for TV/plod yet.

QPR

Swansea

Reading

Forest

Huddersfield

Blackburn

Barnsley

WBA

Fulham

Cardiff

Stoke

PNE

5 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

The season`s not even started yet and already we only have twelve 3pm home KOs left. One a month with two in November and April.

Looking at what`s left I reckon a few more may get moved for TV/plod yet.

QPR

Swansea

Reading

Forest

Huddersfield

Blackburn

Barnsley

WBA

Fulham

Cardiff

Stoke

PNE

Cardiff and Swansea are nailed on early KOs. And Preston is on the final day so will be early. 

On 08/07/2019 at 18:05, JBFC II said:

So the day the game is played is a major factor on whether you’d buy a season ticket or not?

I get that generally Sunday games have less atmosphere, but I don’t see why a couple more Sunday games a season should stop you getting a season ticket?

I dislike Sunday 1.30's too,  it wouldn't stop me getting a season ticket (unless there were 15 of them or something) but yes i may well watch it TV if red button is on 

Bristol Bears Premiership fixtures are out........expect some change for Saturday February 22nd

City v West Brom

Bears v Worcester

As we are likely to have 1/2 additional homes games moved by Sky by then, let's keep this a 3.00 KO and get the Bears to move to a Friday/Sunday.

Unless of course Sky pick this game for live coverage :facepalm:

8 minutes ago, RedRaw said:

Bristol Bears Premiership fixtures are out........expect some change for Saturday February 22nd

City v West Brom

Bears v Worcester

As we are likely to have 1/2 additional homes games moved by Sky by then, let's keep this a 3.00 KO and get the Bears to move to a Friday/Sunday.

Unless of course Sky pick this game for live coverage :facepalm:

They'll move our game to the Friday night because we play Huddersfield on the following Tuesday. 

Archived