IGNORED

New kit

Red Army 75

2 minutes ago, WarksRobin said:

How on earth did Andreas Weimann fit into one of the kids kits?

Photo shop - it's the exact same picture but shrunk across all 3 pictures, they just changed the Dunder to Robins - but everything else, creases, shadow etc are identical

Please tell me we're still showing off poorly produced proofs from 2 months ago - if these are the finished article they're abysmal.

The level of accuracy in embroidering Bristol City, seriously? Didn't even think it was worth trying to get it centred on the red band?

I can guarantee the original design agency will be cringing at this.

Screenshot-2019-06-25-at-13-36-19.pngScreenshot-2019-06-25-at-13-35-52.png

p.s. did it really need a 3 foot Robin logo on the back of the jacket. What happened to all the subtle, classy gear they'd previewed?

Sadly it's probably an example of taking something professionally designed, and giving it to complete amateurs in merchandising.

Looks like a really good kit, but I'm not 100% sold on the collar. It's thinner than last season and if it's got the taut elastic of the year before I'll pass on it.

Do you think the club shop would have a display model in?

9 minutes ago, Olé said:

Please tell me we're still showing off poorly produced proofs from 2 months ago - if these are the finished article they're abysmal.

The level of accuracy in embroidering Bristol City, seriously? Didn't even think it was worth trying to get it centred on the red band?

p.s. did it really need a 3 foot Robin logo on the back of the jacket. What happened to all the subtle, classy gear they'd previewed?

Sadly it's probably an example of taking something professionally designed, and giving it to complete amateurs in merchandising.

Are you a designer or merchandiser?  You seem to know all about it, so if not you should get involved 

Pretty underwhelmed by that if I am being honest.

That said, even if I was amazed by it, I'd still not be a customer as I don't usually buy this sort of thing.

Hopefully, those who do buy shirts and jackets like it.

2 minutes ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

Are you a designer or merchandiser?  You seem to know all about it, so if not you should get involved 

Rob is both!

Mr South Bristol Cothing.

38 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

I really like the simplicity of that new kit. 

I like the collar with a button on it too. 

I’m never a fan of those plastic badges though. I far prefer those to be embroidered. 

I really don’t like the collar with the button. I guess it would appeal more to males though which is fair enough. 

Agree about the badge material though.

• Admin
30 minutes ago, sephjnr said:

Looks like a really good kit, but I'm not 100% sold on the collar

1 minute ago, RedM said:

I really don’t like the collar with the button.

Hopefully we will release a decent polo shirt this season with a similar design, I'm not really one for buying shirts but for me it's a no because of the collar

• Admin
32 minutes ago, Olé said:

Something else wrong that is a simple error - which is it?

An anthem jacket or a player presentation jacket?

image.png

image.png

37 minutes ago, Olé said:

I am not experience or anything unlike yourself, but the T and the Y in CITY look terribly spaced to me, the Y is going off at a different angle. Hopefully it’s just a wonky photo. No that I’ve seen it I can’t unsee it though.

Archived