IGNORED

Football index

Taxi for hunt

Just opened an account on here and deposited £50

I was wondering if anybody else uses this and how they find it, if they've managed to make any decent mney from it...just having a quick search for City players and he only one I can find is Adam Webster...no Kalas, no Semenyo, no Brownhill...I get the idea is to buy low and sell high just like stocks and shares.

How would you for example judge whether Adam Websters current share price is low or high? Currently at 56p per share.

Any tips would be welcome 

38 minutes ago, phantom said:

Hate to be the one to ask, but what is "Football Index" @Taxi for hunt?

Yeah as AP says...you trade footballers as you would shares, each player has a share price and you aim to buy shares in players who you think their transfer value will rise therefore making money in the process by way of a dividend. You can also make dividends based on how often a player is spoken about in the media and how well they play on a match day it seems...a mate of my e does it and seems to make a few quid. They also have a guarantee whereby your initial deposit is safe if you happen to lose money on your first trades...it's basically gambling but with a longer term view

33 minutes ago, AshtonPark said:

Its like stocks and shares but based on footballers, how much they are in the news, their ratings, goals etc.

Only thing is, id give them a wide berth as they sponsor rovers.

Didn't realise they sponsored that shower...will see how it is using that initial £50...don't want to be indirectly responsible for them being able to buy more tents

On 28/06/2019 at 10:42, Taxi for hunt said:

Just opened an account on here and deposited £50

I was wondering if anybody else uses this and how they find it, if they've managed to make any decent mney from it...just having a quick search for City players and he only one I can find is Adam Webster...no Kalas, no Semenyo, no Brownhill...I get the idea is to buy low and sell high just like stocks and shares.

How would you for example judge whether Adam Websters current share price is low or high? Currently at 56p per share.

Any tips would be welcome 

My best shares so far

I got webster shares at 30p!! now at 57p

Lloyd Kelly shares at 47p now at 76p

Luka Milivojevic 44p now 76p

Archived