IGNORED

2019/20 season bets.

Tipps69

2 hours ago, Witney Red said:

Have I missed something with Peterborough? Usually a good shout for play offs but why the thinking they'll win it this year? 

Some decent moves in transfers this summer, a lot of business done early 

William hill we are 13th on the list so they expect us to finish 13th might go big on it before the odds change

9 minutes ago, Dunc said:

Wow. Who’s that with? Might need to pop down to Nationwide to extend the mortgage 

William City to finish on top 12 at 11/10 is pretty generous I feel 

Shame the poster hadnt used Betfair or a company offering cash out on that bet. Christmas time if all 4 sides are hovering around the top 6 of their divisions the odds will be half of what they are now. With Betfair he could have laid the bet to guarantee a big profit.

1 hour ago, Sir Geoff said:

Shame the poster hadnt used Betfair or a company offering cash out on that bet. Christmas time if all 4 sides are hovering around the top 6 of their divisions the odds will be half of what they are now. With Betfair he could have laid the bet to guarantee a big profit.

Sky Bet offer cash out on the bets. My £1 5 fold is now worth 44p to cash it out.

I won’t be cashing out anyway as they are all e/w bets so if they are doing well at Christmas, I wouldn’t expect them to drastically drop in the second half of the season.

4 hours ago, Witney Red said:

Have I missed something with Peterborough? Usually a good shout for play offs but why the thinking they'll win it this year? 

They have made some decent signings & spent a fair bit of cash already in this window & I don’t think they’ve stopped trying to improve their squad yet.

2 hours ago, Posset red said:

William hill we are 13th on the list so they expect us to finish 13th might go big on it before the odds change

William City to finish on top 12 at 11/10 is pretty generous I feel 

Thanks. I’ve piled on top half, city outright and the double with Peterborough. My first ever time betting on City. Feels strange. Normally a happiness hedger. I’m at risk of getting carried away with optimism 

9 minutes ago, Dunc said:

Thanks. I’ve piled on top half, city outright and the double with Peterborough. My first ever time betting on City. Feels strange. Normally a happiness hedger. I’m at risk of getting carried away with optimism 

Looks to good to be true at those odds just pondering how many hundreds to put on it as I know they will let me down I don’t ever bet on city 

On 29/06/2019 at 06:48, Witney Red said:

Eisa, Butler, Beevers, Pym and Kent looks good....I've got them at 12s too.

10 minutes ago, Posset red said:

Don’t think I can hold out any longer after the kalas signing going go down tomorrow and back top half big 

Put £50 on it this evening & if the price holds when I have further funds, I’ll be sticking more on it.

2 hours ago, Witney Red said:

Interesting... Might have to get involved the as well. Amazing the lack of quality in that league this season when looking through the odds. 

They are a dangerous bet, notoriously start the season well, then tail off.

1 hour ago, Tipps69 said:

Put £50 on it this evening & if the price holds when I have further funds, I’ll be sticking more on it.

I’m up to £200 on 11/10. Should I go more? Price must start dropping so. We’ll make top half surely!? 

2 minutes ago, Dunc said:

I’m up to £200 on 11/10. Should I go more? Price must start dropping so. We’ll make top half surely!? 

Be careful your looking at a big outlay over 9 months at nearly even money.

As much as I think wele finnish top half things can go tips up!!!

3 minutes ago, RUSSEL85 said:

I had Brexit and Trump.....made 400 quid.

Nice. I rarely bet but go for the occasional big one. Made 1.5 on Trump, and convinced my sister to lump on too, who also made 4 figures. Was eyeing up Boris for a while (betting wise) but just too slow to act. Anyway, back to the footy... City, Posh, Sheffield United relegation and Salford are my main accas 

Archived