Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

Flare in crowd at Glastonbury

10 minutes ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

Automatic 3 year ban from all UK festivals. 

I'd restrict that for

1) people who sit on other people's shoulders

2) people who bring flags into the crowd (notwithstanding any argument of "how else can I find my way back?")

Right up there with wrong'uns like those taking 11+ items into the 10 item or less queue at a supermarket.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
40 minutes ago, Moments of Pleasure said:

Bloody Wolves flag flying now, as the charlatans play....can we get someone down there next year with our new "robin" thingy badge flying high/in view of the cameras?

Saw the charlatans about 10 years ago and lead singer was balder than Aladdin then!

3 hours ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

Automatic 3 year ban from all UK festivals. 

Don’t let our resident WPC on here know, she’ll have their face plastered over the Evil Post and before you know it they’ll get a six year ban from all festivals and 8 weeks up Horfield for a first offence

Theres a Blades flag by the big drop loo on the farm hill too! watch out for the security guard by the lost property!  with all the news this morning I proudly donned my OTIB t-shirt, leaving the guest area on worthy farm to enjoy the show I was strongly challenged by a Sag security guard! Did not cry foul though and we laughed it off! 

So tomorrow, would purple n lime be good or shall I go full on with my new home shirt?

Love the occasion - what’s footie got to do with music? One of the Eavis family is also a ST holder!

7 minutes ago, dave36 said:

Theres a Blades flag by the big drop loo on the farm hill too! watch out for the security guard by the lost property!  with all the news this morning I proudly donned my OTIB t-shirt, leaving the guest area on worthy farm to enjoy the show I was strongly challenged by a Sag security guard! Did not cry foul though and we laughed it off! 

So tomorrow, would purple n lime be good or shall I go full on with my new home shirt?

Love the occasion - what’s footie got to do with music? One of the Eavis family is also a ST holder!

Wich one ? . 

11 hours ago, One Team In Keynsham said:

Right up there with wrong'uns like those taking 11+ items into the 10 item or less queue at a supermarket.

...and supermarkets that write "10 items or less" rather than "10 items or fewer" on their signs. Wakners!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, dave36 said:

purple and lime coypal