IGNORED

Grizz

bristolcitysweden

I'm grizz's  cousin, I am sure his oldman would love some sort of tribute and to know his son is  still very much in people's minds.

Grizz, my oldman, our mate (Doogue) and myself always used to go down to city together and we know how hard he was pushing for the Robin to be brought back. 

2 hours ago, Littlesh*t said:

I'm grizz's  cousin, I am sure his oldman would love some sort of tribute and to know his son is  still very much in people's minds.

Grizz, my oldman, our mate (Doogue) and myself always used to go down to city together and we know how hard he was pushing for the Robin to be brought back. 

How is roger these days? I met him at melksham stw when I worked for wessex water!

2 hours ago, Littlesh*t said:

I hope the fact we've got the robin back now gives some happiness to his family. 

Archived