IGNORED

Away Kit

Unan

Didn't even register that it was the new away shirt at first, just so glad to see Kalas announced!!!

It does look bloody nice mind. I like both, but that black shirt is something else.

• Admin
2 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

Personally not a fan of us using black as an away kit. When you go and play away at somewhere like Ipswich on a Tuesday night the black shirts just blend in with the background so it makes you wonder if it's easy for the players to instantly see each other.

If we go to Ipswich on a Tuesday night, or any day for that matter, why the heck would we wear our away kit anyway? ?

5 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

Personally not a fan of us using black as an away kit. When you go and play away at somewhere like Ipswich on a Tuesday night the black shirts just blend in with the background so it makes you wonder if it's easy for the players to instantly see each other.

Wait for the third kit. Have a feeling that will be bright...

12 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

Cup match?

8 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Question.

If I buy the away shirt, will it come with pre installed 'guns', or would that take some sort of fitness regime?

I think they’re an optional extra, like getting your name on the back etc. Tatts extra too. 

Really don’t like black kits personally but it’s smart enough. 

image002.jpg

But look at that picture and tell me it wouldn’t look 1000x better if the robin crest that Johnson is wearing was the actual official badge instead of the child’s copy of Brentford that we ended up with. Could have been a properly iconic logo that stood up for itself with absolutely no text, like the Forest tree or the Wolves, well, wolf. 

So close to getting it so right. 

11 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Really don’t like black kits personally but it’s smart enough. 

image002.jpg

But look at that picture and tell me it wouldn’t look 1000x better if the robin crest that Johnson is wearing was the actual official badge instead of the child’s copy of Brentford that we ended up with. Could have been a properly iconic logo that stood up for itself with absolutely no text, like the Forest tree or the Wolves, well, wolf. 

So close to getting it so right. 

Looks good to me :)

1 hour ago, Up The City! said:

Thank God Ipswich got relegated then.

2 hours ago, Up The City! said:

You do realise that the teams we might wear the black kit against are... 

Barnsley - Red seats

Brentford - Mainly Red seats (new ground also Red seats. 

Charlton - Red seats

Middlesbrough - Red seats

Forest - Red seats

Stoke - Red seats  

Archived