IGNORED

Away Kit

Unan

This isn't exactly the best scientific proof out there, but a previous team of mine played in a dark blue kit and had little to no success. We then changed our kit to all orange, and won two league titles and the league cup. As I said, hardly scientific proof, but a brighter kit did help with quicker passing and moving. 

23 minutes ago, OddBallJim said:

This isn't exactly the best scientific proof out there, but a previous team of mine played in a dark blue kit and had little to no success. We then changed our kit to all orange, and won two league titles and the league cup. As I said, hardly scientific proof, but a brighter kit did help with quicker passing and moving. 

5 minutes ago, Hello Dave said:

Does anyone know when the kits go on sale? Wouldn’t ever buy a shirt, but wouldn’t mind a pair of shorts for holiday. You can pre order online, but it hasn’t got a date yet.

To me this is one of the frustrations and notwithstanding all the good stuff at the club at the moment is something that can really be improved.

One of the advantages of making our own kit (yes, I know it’s outsourced) is supposed to be the ability to control distribution. It’s known that people like yourself want kit to show off on holiday. Yet we’re one month from season start and we don’t know when kits will be available.

Theres an excuse on the just launched away but the home has been known for 4 months and still isn’t on sale. As all fans know a kit is only current for one season, reducing your potential sale period by two months in this way doesn’t seem the way to maximise revenue 

29 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

To me this is one of the frustrations and notwithstanding all the good stuff at the club at the moment is something that can really be improved.

One of the advantages of making our own kit (yes, I know it’s outsourced) is supposed to be the ability to control distribution. It’s known that people like yourself want kit to show off on holiday. Yet we’re one month from season start and we don’t know when kits will be available.

Theres an excuse on the just launched away but the home has been known for 4 months and still isn’t on sale. As all fans know a kit is only current for one season, reducing your potential sale period by two months in this way doesn’t seem the way to maximise revenue 

I tried to buy a pair last year , as I was going away in January. In the shop they had no large or medium( surely your biggest sellers), but about 3000 pairs of Xs and xxxxl! I asked when there would be some in and they couldn’t tell me! Whoever’s in charge of ordering, needs sacking!

Archived