IGNORED

SIGNED : Tomas Kalas - 4 Year deal

Ska Junkie

2 minutes ago, Make a Sub said:

Off to Hull if media reports are true. 

Seriously? Kalas to Hull? Surely if it’s a flat out choice between the two of us, it’s us, even though I have my rose tinted glasses on. I just can’t for the life of me see why anyone would choose Hull over us?

55 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

Seriously? Kalas to Hull? Surely if it’s a flat out choice between the two of us, it’s us, even though I have my rose tinted glasses on. I just can’t for the life of me see why anyone would choose Hull over us?

If hull offer 25 a week and we offer 20, on a 4 year contract, he would go there.

1 hour ago, Tipps69 said:

££££££££

3 minutes ago, Redrascal2 said:

Hope this is total b0llocks. I am not sure how would be able to cope with this if it was true.

Absolutely!

If Kalas doesn't want to sign for us irrelevant of money then there isn't much we can do.

If a lower end Premiership club come in for him, then likewise they isn't much we can do if he has ambitions to play there.

But if another Championship club gets him over us, even though he wanted to come here permanently (hearsay at the moment I know) but we wouldn't match the cash, I'll be spitting blood with rage, as this signing to me is all we need to know about the Clubs & SL's true ambition. Flint, Bryan, Reid and Kelly dosh!!!

Kalas & Webster = TOP 10 Minimum, and another good chance of making it into the mix again, and even more if we can find someone who can stick the ball in the back of the net.

2 hours ago, JasonM88 said:

Not quite pal. Almost as much twist on that as Boris on Brexit. 

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/bristol-city-lee-wallace-kalas-2919629

So according to that article, are we getting two for the price of nothing? Both Lee Wallace & Ross Wallace (whoever he is), I wonder what rating their algorithm gives for us to sign Ross?

1 hour ago, simon uk said:

If hull offer 25 a week and we offer 20, on a 4 year contract, he would go there.

And as things currently stand, that’s about all that Hull could offer him £25 p/w whereas we could easily offer him £20k p/w!

Archived