IGNORED

SIGNED : Tomas Kalas - 4 Year deal

Ska Junkie

29 minutes ago, phantom said:

Apologies @steviestevieneville didn't mean to sound personal. My pet hate in the transfer season is how things spiral from a rumour 

No problem and totally agree. It’s the problem with social media. Attention seekers now have a voice, it’s pathetic . 

Hope the rumours true mind ?

29 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

The last time that the BEP had an exclusive was about 1986. 

and that was breaking the news about Norman Hunter signing!

I think there could be a lot of transfer activity from us this summer. So then you'd think well it will take time for the new players to get used to each other. But I think signing Kalas and Dasilva will at least mean we probably have the same back 5 including goalkeeper that played most games together last season.

2 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

I think there could be a lot of transfer activity from us this summer. So then you'd think well it will take time for the new players to get used to each other. But I think signing Kalas and Dasilva will at least mean we probably have the same back 5 including goalkeeper that played most games together last season.

I really hope your right......it would be great news, quality and continuity would do nicely.

11 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Think Kalas is looking more likely than JDS at this stage.....this would leave us looking very light at LB

4 hours ago, Out of his pie crust said:

I hear 4.5 million for kalas. Personal terms ? Da Silva next ( please). Bulls*** or not?

**** just merge. I’m a drunk idiot

Where did you hear 4.5? That seems a bit cheap

Archived