IGNORED

SIGNED : Tomas Kalas - 4 Year deal

Ska Junkie

1 hour ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

When you’ve been shunted around lots of clubs on loan I wouldn’t under-estimate the attractiveness of a move that involves the possibility of champions league football - we can’t offer him that in a zillion years ...

Well, we could offer it in 3 years (in theory- Win League Cup/FA Cup, gets into Europa League, win that the following season and we're there).

However I won't even bet half a shandy on that actually happening.

15 hours ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

Judging by the number of players they loan out, ALL English players under the age of 21 seem to have spent 3 years st Chelsea! ;)

Longer than the managers then.

6 hours ago, downendcity said:

Longer than the managers then.

I reckon Frank Lampard's Derby County's Frank Lampard will get a year as Frank Lampard's Chelsea's Frank Lampard before he becomes Frank Lampard's Job Centre's Frank Lampard.

Is that enough Frank Lampards?

46 minutes ago, ScottishRed said:

I have a strong suspicion, but not ITK, that Kalas will be announced tomorrow, following on from the JDS signing.

I think there will be multiple announcements over the next few days and hope Kalas is one of them 

I just hope we keep hold of Webster!

10 minutes ago, ScottishRed said:

I think it’s done.

I certainly hope so, he is a top player at this level.

My, my, it’s getting exciting as LJ said it would.

I think it is pretty conclusive based on that Instagram post

Both Kalas and JDS have been allowed to delay joining up with the squad because of their international commitments. Likely Kalas, Szmodics & Bentley tomorrow and maybe Palmer also as he has also dropped a few subtle hints and the squad are all back in tomorrow

2 minutes ago, INCRED said:

Both Kalas and JDS have been allowed to delay joining up with the squad because of their international commitments. Likely Kalas, Szmodics & Bentley tomorrow and maybe Palmer also as he has also dropped a few subtle hints and the squad are all back in tomorrow

Christ, if we add Kalas, Szmodics, Bentley and Palmer on the same day this place will explode.

2 minutes ago, INCRED said:

I hope you are right - would be hugely positive.

24 minutes ago, RedRaw said:

4B9DFBA0-C244-406B-A847-A3214F1DF17C.jpeg

The eyes wide open emoji is the same as JDS & KP have put on their social media accounts, it also matches the one on the official City twitter account prior to the JDS signing.......

That coupled with the "see you soon" comments between the three makes me believe all three will be with us next season

44 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

Love the picture of Lennon on hearing the shock news that Kalas has chosen Lee Johnson's lil 'ol  BristolCity over Glasgow giants Celtic

Neil-Lennon-frustrated-800x0-c-default.jpg.a7cdd2eb4f8505663efa6267ff7991b0.jpg

Archived