IGNORED

SIGNED : Tomas Kalas - 4 Year deal

Ska Junkie

2 minutes ago, petehinton said:

£4-5m

We've literally signed Da Silva & Kalas for 1x Aden Flint fee

**** me sideways, take a bow Mark Ashton

Holy shit if we've gone Tomas ******* Kalas for less than Boro paid for Flint I'll cum so hard my urethra will explode

3 minutes ago, petehinton said:

£4-5m

That's a cracking deal if it's right Pete.

2 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Didn't @Kid in the Riot suggest a kind of group deal where we signed DaSilva, Kalas and Palmer for a combined £10m?

(Apologies if I'm wrong KITR).

That sounds familiar TBH. 

5 minutes ago, petehinton said:

£4-5m

If we sign Palmer as well, then it's conceivable that  could have signed JDS, TK and Palmer for 1x Bobby Reid fee!!!

1 minute ago, bcfc01 said:

Sorry to piss on anyones chips and at the risk of doing a Robbored - where has it been reported as a done deal (other than on here) ?

Hopefully from the chap who keeps the OS up to date. :) 

3 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Holy shit if we've gone Tomas ******* Kalas for less than Boro paid for Flint I'll cum so hard my urethra will explode

i dont think the fee was ever the issue, Chelsea hardly know who he is - getting any sort of cash for a player like that is fine, £5m is just a shrug off for them. Issue was the wages. 

BTW this is also hugely testament to Bristol and the surrounding area, two lads happy to come out of London/Surrey area to up roots and join us goes much deeper than the shirt you wear on a Saturday and the boys you train with during the week. Think people forget this is no different than uprooting anything to move sticks for any other job..

2 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

Sorry to piss on anyones chips and at the risk of doing a Robbored - where has it been reported as a done deal (other than on here) ?

Nothing on the OS...........more speculation and rumour.............:disapointed2se:

2 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

I've just seen something that says all over social media as well as Sky Sports. I'm in work so can't confirm the sky sports bit...

2 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Nothing on the OS...........more speculation and rumour.............:disapointed2se:

From the Oxford English Dictionary.
O.T.I.B.
/ˈɒksfəd/
Learn to pronounce OWTIB my luvver
noun

1. 1. 
    A forum for fans of Bristol City F.C. containing  bullshit from a bowler called Robbored and also a lot of speculation and rumour that has not yet been confirmed by the club's official site.

:)

Archived