IGNORED

SIGNED : Tomas Kalas - 4 Year deal

Ska Junkie

14 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

SL himself has said he won’t stand in the way of players in regards to PL clubs and that the club needs to be self sustainable. We don’t need the money but as long as we are a champ club we will have to sell players. Selling Webster this summer is not ideal but improves our options for the next 5 summers if we remain in the championship. 

But he didn't say we would sell well below our valuation. Thankfully he and MA are not as defeatist as some posters, who would do exactly that it seems.

3 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Making a prediction that Kalas is announced at 8pm like DaSilva was.

That's bold James, but is it as bold as LJ says the club will be?

9 minutes ago, chinapig said:

But he didn't say we would sell well below our valuation. Thankfully he and MA are not as defeatist as some posters, who would do exactly that it seems.

No he never said that and I don’t think many are implying that we would. Though I do not believe 30m is our actual valuation. Fair play if it is and we stick to it!

9 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

No he never said that and I don’t think many are implying that we would. Though I do not believe 30m is our actual valuation. Fair play if it is and we stick to it!

There are certainly people advocating taking not much more than we got for Kelly despite the strength of our negotiating position.

£30m is doubtless a deterrent telling clubs to go away unless they are on the same page as us and a signal that we are talking really big bucks.

3 minutes ago, Fontaineofallknowledge said:

Done deal, superb signing

Close and following the way Dasilva's was announced........

sillouette.png.2af507e5461c865c6371b4e2c5fe642e.png

but Im worried that we might not be getting the player we thought!

1 hour ago, JamesBCFC said:

Making a prediction that Kalas is announced at 8pm like DaSilva was.

Are you going to predict what day as well James? :) 

Archived