IGNORED

SIGNED : Tomas Kalas - 4 Year deal

Ska Junkie

16 hours ago, The Gasbuster said:

Where do you get your information from; is it from your line of work ?

Serious question.

KITR has a very very good source. I’d never doubt him. But of course they are never to be revealed. 

2 minutes ago, Cider red said:

If this was all done it would be confirmed by now

I disagree. I reckon all of the 3 deals this week were done at least a day before they were announced. There are other things included in the decision of when to announce it. For Bentley it was to coincide with the keepers kit reveal. Am hoping they are waiting till Monday so Kalas can be here for the away kit reveal.

5 minutes ago, Cider red said:

1 minute ago, citywest30 said:

I disagree. I reckon all of the 3 deals this week were done at least a day before they were announced. There are other things included in the decision of when to announce it. For Bentley it was to coincide with the keepers kit reveal. Am hoping they are waiting till Monday so Kalas can be here for the away kit reveal.

And, as @Red94 says, he`s in Prague at the moment. Monday or Tuesday would be my guess.

Anyhow, if @Kid in the Riot says it`s a done deal that`s good enough for me.

6 minutes ago, Cider red said:

If it was confirmed before1st July then perhaps City may have been liable for his wages unless both clubs agreed to the announcement ?

2 minutes ago, Cider red said:

Fair enough, you seem to be a credible source KITR. Hope it's announced soon

Kalas will have extended time off for his international duty, I would guess it will be announced when he’s due back from his off season so it could be a couple of weeks yet.

1 hour ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Kalas was done nearly a week ago.

Not saying I dont beleive you but do you know why the club waits to announce it? I'd have thought it would help with greasing the wheels with further deals or attracting new players if they knew the caliber of the players we'd officially signed.

15 minutes ago, Loco Rojo said:

Not saying I dont beleive you but do you know why the club waits to announce it? I'd have thought it would help with greasing the wheels with further deals or attracting new players if they knew the caliber of the players we'd officially signed.

There’s nothing stopping the club employees (that are dealing with transfers) from telling any potential signings that Kalas has signed already. It just hasn’t been made ‘official’ yet.

Kalas isn’t in the country as he’s on extended leave because of international duty, I fully expect that when he returns to the club it will be officially announced & then he can have his picture done with the shirt on & give his interviews.

1 hour ago, Andy082005 said:

Great news .

Any reason why it's not been announced? 

Probably because the contract hasn't been signed or a medical arranged ?

I'm waiting for confirmation of that from KITR.

4 minutes ago, INCRED said:

International clearance, everything else has been done.

International clearance ?

He's been playing in this country for 9 years !

No, he's been away, has he signed a contract and has he had a medical ?

4 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

International clearance ?

He's been playing in this country for 9 years !

No, he's been away, has he signed a contract and has he had a medical ?

It’s a transfer therefore as he is a foreign player it still has to go through the process and gain International clearance regardless if he has been playing in this country for 9 years - A formality!

He will be announced next week!

1 hour ago, Harry said:

Stop panicking folks. It’s done. Hasn’t been announced as he’s away, so they’ve not arranged the photo shoot yet. All very simple. Don’t worry, it’ll be done. 

Can’t they just do it like the JDS signing? Quick video of Kalas at the darts saying how glad he is to be joining....maybe kissing the badge as well!

Archived