IGNORED

SIGNED : Tomas Kalas - 4 Year deal

Ska Junkie

4 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

It's interesting, because it appeared that at Fulham Kalas was indeed something of a ball-playing CB?

Now while I appreciate that Fulham's passing stats right through the team likely were through the roof, I wonder how much of relative restraint of Kalas- and Webster certainly more technically adept, absolutely more technically adventurous, is down to his instructions. Always had a feeling he has a bit more to give technically and to an extent bringing it out- no Webster of course.

I totally agree. Kalas gave Webster the freedom to travel with the ball as I suspect LJ trusts Kalas more as the better defender.  If it were the other way round perhaps we might have leaked more ?? I truly believe Kalas is the bigger piece of the jigsaw at the back. 

4 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Wasn’t a photo...a tweet from Bethan Popel.  Think she’s a pro golfer from Long Ashton, so might have connections?

Sammie had his photos there so it is a place they have recently used.

50 minutes ago, Red white and red said:

People asking other people for pictures of Kalas. Just relax and be patient. The transfer window makes some people so clingy and frantic, it’s embarrassing to watch. 

614239171_cpljones.jpg.d9cc8c8623e936528ac698a3d7e52c29.jpg

8 minutes ago, Westcountry Robins said:

Just wondering whether he is having second thoughts with Webster going and Gilmartin and Rowe coming in. Hopefully he’s already locked in contractually. 

Leave it Out!!..................??

14 minutes ago, Westcountry Robins said:

Just wondering whether he is having second thoughts with Webster going and Gilmartin and Rowe coming in. Hopefully he’s already locked in contractually. 

unsure change mind GIF

Archived