IGNORED

SIGNED : Tomas Kalas - 4 Year deal

Ska Junkie

8 hours ago, downendcity said:

I can confirm that here in the Lincolnshire Fens its  about 10 years behind everyone else, so it will be at least a decade before I hear anything!

The next mailcoach doesn't come through until next week, so has there been any news yet?

Real big statement of intent along with Dasilva and Bentley, amd Smodzics (??) Also signing a few "punts" in Cundy and Rowe, although the latter could be a very astute signing.

We need that striker and possibly a right sided wideman and/or upgrade on rightback, and I think we're starying to shape up very well indeed.

Welcome (back) to BS3 Kalas.

1 minute ago, Taz said:

Real big statement of intent along with Dasilva and Bentley, amd Smodzics (??) Also signing a few "punts" in Cundy and Rowe, although the latter could be a very astute signing.

Good thing predictive spelling didn't kick in there Taz. :disapointed2se:

17 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Without wishing to sound like a broken record, the fee is £7m.

Never gonna doubt or Disagree with Kid In The Riot you sir have attained legendary statues ? ??

Great news of Kalas finally signing (or confirmation of signing) a great solid experience player, seems like its gonna be a interesting season only a striker and keep Webster now ??

Archived