IGNORED

SIGNED : Tomas Kalas - 4 Year deal

Ska Junkie

I’m excited. This feels like a real step up in class for us as a club; competing and signing not just proven Championship players, but top-end Championship players who you’d be more than happy to keep if the club made it to the PL.

If we can add similar quality up front as well as a creative midfielder, we’ll look every inch contenders this year.

4 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

OMG. Did I just hear Mark Ashton say “These things take time”? :facepalm:

But for us, these things take time to actually happen - as opposed to take time and then not happen..! 

Top, top work by all involved in making these transfers happen ? 

7 hours ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Without wishing to sound like a broken record, the fee is £7m.

Well, what’s a million between friends ?

Whatever it is Kalas is worth every penny for the show of strength, intent and confidence we are putting out there to the team, our fans and of opponents. And of course any potential players.

Absolutely over the moon with signing Kalas, likewise the others, who will all bring something different whether that is on, or off the pitch.

I said at the end of last season, the signing of Kalas (as long as he wanted to come) would show us the true ambition of what SL wanted, and where he wanted us to get too, so hat’s off to SL, LJ, and Mark Ashton with this signing and all the others.

We’re in a very good place at the moment. Here’s hoping for that Quality striker now!

Loved the Kalas Video, thought they could have ended it better though, with him jumping on a White Horse, pegging it down to Dolly’s house with some MILKTRAY, then off down to the Pumphouse to catch his speed boat.

1 hour ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Kalas on £20k per week, now our highest paid player. 

I remember when SL did a Q&A in wolves a few years ago. He spoke about coppell and the wage structure and he was flabagsted as to the amount of money that Hunt, Stewart etc were expecting (not wanting, expecting) yet he paid it because coppell wanted them. He never disclosed how much it was but I wonder if it was in this region. 

10 minutes ago, The Batman said:

I remember when SL did a Q&A in wolves a few years ago. He spoke about coppell and the wage structure and he was flabagsted as to the amount of money that Hunt, Stewart etc were expecting (not wanting, expecting) yet he paid it because coppell wanted them. He never disclosed how much it was but I wonder if it was in this region. 

While I don’t think kid is wrong on this,

but generally why wages are reported on here they are rarely correct

remember when James was here his wages were between 8k and 30k depend on a good or bad performance,

vary rarely are wages in the public domain,

but like I said before I don’t doubt kid whatsoever  

1 hour ago, Sniper said:

Loved the Kalas Video, thought they could have ended it better though, with him jumping on a White Horse, pegging it down to Dolly’s house with some MILKTRAY, then off down to the Pumphouse to catch his speed boat.

She's just moved - hope she'd notified Kalas of her change of address! 

27 minutes ago, Allwaysred said:

Might aswell just bring Tammy back now we're on a roll..... ?

I realise your post was tongue in cheek, but if he wouldn't have had such a good season with Villa, I'd be surprised if we hadn't at least enquired, although his wages would be a lot more. Villa would probably be ahead of us in that respect anyway.

He'll be in the Chelsea squad next season especially if Lampard is in charge.

Archived