IGNORED

SIGNED : Tomas Kalas - 4 Year deal

Ska Junkie

59 minutes ago, Sturny said:

Yes there may, but there's plenty of reliable sources such as Skysports, Bristol post journalist and even Chelsea news articles who have all said it's £8m. There is no confusion...   

I'm less likely to believe it if BP have said it....

26 minutes ago, wood_red said:

And all of them have probably got it from the same ONE source. If a few on here said 12 million the Post would report it was a "reported 12 million fee". I would rather believe KITR on here than any media outlet who get most of their stuff from regurgitated, generally made up nonsense from Social Media.

Still each to their own! Jay Dasilva and Kalas combined for 9 or 10 million is superb business regardless.

Literally every source is saying £8m on both sides. Nothing on £7m. But one bloke on this forum says different and of course it must be true ?

everyones entitled to believe what they wanna of course but I’m gonna stick to the only number being quoted outside of otib 

5 minutes ago, Sturny said:

Literally every source is saying £8m on both sides. Nothing on £7m. But one bloke on this forum says different and of course it must be true ?

everyones entitled to believe what they wanna of course but I’m gonna stick to the only number being quoted outside of otib 

Some believe it because KITR has always been bang on the money when it comes to CIty related information (everything what I have read from him anyway). 

All the other outlets have more than likely also got it from only one source as well, so once the likes of Sky report it as £8 million, that in turn will have most newspapers report it as that without any bit of fact finding whatsoever. Social media will just churn out the same stuff repeated by everyone. So there will obviously be more people/media outlets reporting it to be £8 million - than a single person on here who is probably more in the know than the lot of them put together in my opinion!!

11 minutes ago, Sturny said:

Usually I would agree. But KITR has been absolutely spot on this transfer window, more so than 'reputable' sources so as far as I'm concerned if he says £7m im going with that (unless something different appears on the OS of course!)

2 hours ago, Sturny said:

Yes, I think we know that. Nobody honestly gives a f’ck but at least you’ve told us. Repeatedly. 

4 hours ago, Sturny said:

There's far more people who have inside knowledge saying its £8m. Think I'm gonna believe them.. 

It's a weak and lazy argument to say "They get it wrong every now and again" 

3 hours ago, wood_red said:

Some believe it because KITR has always been bang on the money when it comes to CIty related information (everything what I have read from him anyway). 

All the other outlets have more than likely also got it from only one source as well, so once the likes of Sky report it as £8 million, that in turn will have most newspapers report it as that without any bit of fact finding whatsoever. Social media will just churn out the same stuff repeated by everyone. So there will obviously be more people/media outlets reporting it to be £8 million - than a single person on here who is probably more in the know than the lot of them put together in my opinion!!

It’s pretty obvious that Kid has inside info, whether that be first hand or down the chain.  Too much insight over the past season or so to have much doubt.  Even stuff like Dasilva’s agent wanting to push for £4m....we haven’t heard that anywhere else, nor much about it being £2m fee...so I’d rather go with Kid than media outlets.

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

It’s pretty obvious that Kid has inside info, whether that be first hand or down the chain.  Too much insight over the past season or so to have much doubt.  Even stuff like Dasilva’s agent wanting to push for £4m....we haven’t heard that anywhere else, nor much about it being £2m fee...so I’d rather go with Kid than media outlets.

I posted the £2m fee for DaSilva back in January/February...now widely reported. Do you think I guessed and got lucky @Sturny ? :whistle:

6 hours ago, Nibor said:

Don't mistake volumes of people repeating things they read elsewhere for them actually being correct.  KITR hasn't been wrong yet that I've noticed.

@Kid in the Riothas a fine ‘rumours’ track record, you’re right... but he claimed to know nothing about how close Bobby Reid was to rejoining us in January 2019 - the source I had for that was absolutely indisputable... the horrific plane clash understandably ended that move though ...

7 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

@Kid in the Riothas a fine ‘rumours’ track record, you’re right... but he claimed to know nothing about how close Bobby Reid was to rejoining us in January 2019 - the source I had for that was absolutely indisputable... the horrific plane clash understandably ended that move though ...

Isn’t that better than claiming he did know retrospectively?  

If different agents are involved in deals, because of players or clubs, the source might be different?

1 minute ago, Davefevs said:

Isn’t that better than claiming he did know retrospectively?  

If different agents are involved in deals, because of players or clubs, the source might be different?

Sorry Dave, I really don’t understand your reply. I posted very recently about Bobby being ‘very very close’ to joining us back in January 2019 and the Kid responded saying he didn’t know anything about that ...

3 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Sorry Dave, I really don’t understand your reply. I posted very recently about Bobby being ‘very very close’ to joining us back in January 2019 and the Kid responded saying he didn’t know anything about that ...

I’ll DM you.

10 hours ago, Sturny said:

“Just the media reports” 

so literally everyone apart from yourself you mean? 

Yep. But the media reports will often rely on one source and then it is just repeated by other news sources. I think I'm right in saying both the figures we paid and received for Kodjia were misreported by the media and only clarified as being different by Lansdown a year or two down the line. The media are not always right and their sources not always first-hand. IMO they are wrong on Kalas and Kelly.

9 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Are you sure it was me? I honestly don't remember commenting on whether Bobby was close to rejoining in January. In any case, I have never claimed to know everything. Far from it, I don't know what the Bentley fee was, for example. It would be near enough impossible to know everything. I posted about a number of strikers we were interested in back in January but didn't hear the Bobby one and still don't know if it's true.

39 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Yep. But the media reports will often rely on one source and then it is just repeated by other news sources. I think I'm right in saying both the figures we paid and received for Kodjia were misreported by the media and only clarified as being different by Lansdown a year or two down the line. The media are not always right and their sources not always first-hand. IMO they are wrong on Kalas and Kelly.

Are you sure it was me? I honestly don't remember commenting on whether Bobby was close to rejoining in January. In any case, I have never claimed to know everything. Far from it, I don't know what the Bentley fee was, for example. It would be near enough impossible to know everything. I posted about a number of strikers we were interested in back in January but didn't hear the Bobby one and still don't know if it's true.

Wasn’t that disclosed by the club in the statement when he left? 11 million with 4 million in potential add ins? 

6 hours ago, Kid in the Riot said:

No worries mate, it was you - you replied to someone else’s post about Bobby - but it doesn’t matter - your track record is fine!

Bobby was definitely coming back in January but the horrendous air crash meant it was all cancelled ...

Cheers ...

3 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

No worries mate, it was you - you replied to someone else’s post about Bobby - but it doesn’t matter - your track record is fine!

Bobby was definitely coming back in January but the horrendous air crash meant it was all cancelled ...

Cheers ...

Not saying it’s not true but that staggers me. Sold in June to a bitter rival and back with us in January? I can see why it would make sense for us but why would Cardiff have done that so soon after signing him?

And why would BR want it after just a few months into his first Prem season? 

Archived