IGNORED

SIGNED : Tomas Kalas - 4 Year deal

Ska Junkie

Thought Ashton said we didn't have an option on Kalas? Hardly the beacon of information as he may not always be telling the truth. Perhaps he said we did on Jay to give information but didn't about Kalas incase it alerted other clubs..?

13 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

He's a bit behind the times if he thinks thats an exclusive :laughcont:

Can you link me where it has been mentioned that in his loan we had an option to buy ? I knew we had it in JDS loan, but was never aware or seen it relating to Kalas. I am not sure how reliable his reporting is, so if you can link the other references - much appreciated.

7 minutes ago, Fiale said:

Can you link me where it has been mentioned that in his loan we had an option to buy ? I knew we had it in JDS loan, but was never aware or seen it relating to Kalas. I am not sure how reliable his reporting is, so if you can link the other references - much appreciated.

I was referring to the statement that Chelsea are willing to sell rather than any option to buy - LJ did state that the other two had options but not Kalas some time ago.

24 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

I was referring to the statement that Chelsea are willing to sell rather than any option to buy - LJ did state that the other two had options but not Kalas some time ago.

ah ok - thought i had missed some info somewhere.

1 hour ago, bcfc01 said:

The only one MA or LJ came out and officially said we had an option on was Jay.  LJ did say there was talk Re Palmer and Kasey himself confirmed they’d talked but nothing sorted.  Nothing ever mentioned about Kalas....

....but MA really likes to loan with a buy option!

suspect this guy is closer to the truth than some 12 year old in his bedroom.

99FCC16C-9324-4B54-BB57-983AE73FE434.thumb.jpeg.e583ee7793d18e1e0445995dea9fc0f5.jpeg

If it gets announced this Friday it will be a great birthday present.

Its not my birthday on Friday, but I think I’ll make it one like the queen does!! ???

I know we all want a striker, but we got to 5th in the league with a tight back 4 and one up top.

Just a thought on this , Kalas knows that his partnership with Webster was talked about as being the best in the Championship last season, when you play at a new club you can find yourself looking rubbish through no fault of your own .

Coming to City is surely a good move for TK even if he bails out at the end of next season if we miss out on promotion he will have cemented his reputation still further.

Come home TK .

14 hours ago, Davefevs said:

If it gets announced this Friday it will be a great birthday present.

Its not my birthday on Friday, but I think I’ll make it one like the queen does!! ???

I know we all want a striker, but we got to 5th in the league with a tight back 4 and one up top.

Great if City could take a leaf out of the ways of the top teams and make quality signings working from the back

1 hour ago, Roger Red Hat said:

More likely down to the size of the cheque mate.

We’re all fools mate!

Move 1 - Pawn (same size as DaSilva) advance down M4

Move 2 - Palmer moves to BS3 to create a lane for

Move 3 - King Kalas from SW6 to BS3 Czech Mate

My new hypothesis:

Kalas, JDS and KP were signed several weeks ago. The delay has been the fact the club have hired Baz Luhurmann to make a feature length signing announcement video featuring acrobats, jugglers, trapeze artists and featuring the three new signings trying to thwart a villainous Gashead played by Gary Oldman.

You heard it here first. 

33 minutes ago, LondonBristolian said:

My new hypothesis:

Kalas, JDS and KP were signed several weeks ago. The delay has been the fact the club have hired Baz Luhurmann to make a feature length signing announcement video featuring acrobats, jugglers, trapeze artists and featuring the three new signings trying to thwart a villainous Gashead played by Gary Oldman.

You heard it here first. 

The costumes should be great.

Archived