IGNORED

SIGNED : Tomas Kalas - 4 Year deal

Ska Junkie

9 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

That doesnt mean that we have agreed terms with Tomas though.

Tomas was crying after his last game here, he wants to leave Chelsea and he holds us in high regard. Let's just cross our fingers

3 minutes ago, Nathandao said:

Have you not seen the photos, the man was a wreck, he didn't want to say goodbye

Eh?  At Hull?  He wasn’t crying that I could see?  Came over, gave away his shirt, took our applause and showed his appreciation but no crying. 

This would make my bloody summer. I really want a big signing in the door before the Champions League final tomorrow so I can watch the game and get cider drunk knowing our summer is off to a flyer ? 

Kalas really could make all the difference for us. Hope this isn't false hope OP!

44 minutes ago, ScottishRed said:

It would be a very positive statement of intent. Maybe with Lloyd gone we have the additional collateral to make it happen without effecting other plans.

Statement of intent from the new chairman!

17 minutes ago, Saunders87 said:

By some 12 year olds account. Nothing reliable as of yet. Think the OP might be on the wind up here.

Is this the same one that says we've signed McEachran on a 3 year deal ?

I think he's 13...

• Admin
1 hour ago, steviestevieneville said:

It was on twitter we’ve had a bid accepted 

1 hour ago, Saunders87 said:

By some 12 year olds account. Nothing reliable as of yet. Think the OP might be on the wind up here.

This is the problem with social media, lots of nonsense posted on there. 

Already a handful of people on this thread alone have taken it as gospel "because they saw it on twitter", they tell people who then tell someone else, before you know it everyone believes it because of one tweet 

20190531_164145.jpg

3 hours ago, Allwaysred said:

I'm going for deal done and announced today.... ?

When the announcement mate? I've just got Kalas printed on the new shirt and want to head out in the sun. I would hate to look like a fool if it isn't announced by 5.

2 minutes ago, Coppello said:

When the announcement mate? I've just got Kalas printed on the new shirt and want to head out in the sun. I would hate to look like a fool if it isn't announced by 5.

I'd wear it inside out if I were you..

45 minutes ago, phantom said:

This is the problem with social media, lots of nonsense posted on there. 

Already a handful of people on this thread alone have taken it as gospel "because they saw it on twitter", they tell people who then tell someone else, before you know it everyone believes it because of one tweet 

20190531_164145.jpg

My reply was to the op who probably read it on twitter then announced he had inside knowledge. Apologies to the op if he didn’t but amazing coincidence if he didn’t. 

• Admin
1 hour ago, steviestevieneville said:

My reply was to the op who probably read it on twitter then announced he had inside knowledge. Apologies to the op if he didn’t but amazing coincidence if he didn’t. 

Apologies @steviestevieneville didn't mean to sound personal. My pet hate in the transfer season is how things spiral from a rumour 

Archived