IGNORED

SIGNED : Tomas Kalas - 4 Year deal

Ska Junkie

18 minutes ago, Red Army 87 said:

It’s a shame he doesn’t have his own clothing brand, because if he did this wouldn’t certainly be the time to start promoting it. 

Not that kalas and tomlin are comparable in any way, but tomlins antics on twitter created a buzz amongst the city fan base which rendered the club hierarchy almost obliged to complete a permanent transfer for a player who clearly was known to have issues, and which ultimately secured another big contract for that idiot tomlin. 

Kalas is contracted to chelsea and what he does on twitter is none of our business but hes clearly a bright successful guy, who presumably is prepared to secure himself a nice contract to set him up for life, and im sure isnt adverse to a little self marketing to push that process along.

4 minutes ago, Snufflelufagus said:

What do the eyes signify? Looking, lookout, keeping eyes on?

Translating the eyes, and I am not the youngest poster, but they are implying he already knows his destination. 

Korey’s responding eyes are trickier. He is either in the know and Kalas is coming or he is indicating he is readily awaiting his destination himself. Either way think Korey knows we are a strong candidate for his signature

12 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

Translating the eyes, and I am not the youngest poster, but they are implying he already knows his destination. 

Korey’s responding eyes are trickier. He is either in the know and Kalas is coming or he is indicating he is readily awaiting his destination himself. Either way think Korey knows we are a strong candidate for his signature

The dangers of emojis. 

So many people believe that this one means shit ? when , in reality , it is a sign of good luck .

Unless you tread in it .

59 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

That's had a nice little makeover recently too - always been a decent spot for a pint in the sun. Nice pint of Goram - lovely! 

Indeed,,with such a great location was never a business that seemed to fulfill its potential - that has certainly changed now!

12 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

Pre season training at Chelsea perhaps?

Yeah like I said they are Chelsea teammates. I just wonder if he knows Kalas is coming here and he means here. It wouldn't surprise me if that's the case.

Archived