IGNORED

Leeds game to kick off 12.30? CONFIRMED NO CHANGE TO KO

sticks 1969

Just now, Loon plage said:

I think it might be more about the fact its the first game of the season and I daresay plenty will travel down who may not even have any intention of going to the match. Personally, I think it is a high risk game and therefore think a Saturday 3 pm kick off would have helped a bit.

Spot on. Unfortunately there seems to be a small number of posters who just don’t understand............:dunno:

1 minute ago, Robbored said:

Go to #23 - I’ve explained  it simple terms. Even you will understand what the police strategy will be against Leeds.

Your posts aren’t about understanding and I won’t be looking back at any of them 

They are tedious , say nothing and  emanate from a troll

I spent a fair time reading only and your nauseating trolling is so evident , derailing thread after thread 

.....Somebody who drains the life out this forum at times sadly

Still , little things please , little minds

4 minutes ago, Loon plage said:

I think it might be more about the fact its the first game of the season and I daresay plenty will travel down who may not even have any intention of going to the match. Personally, I think it is a high risk game and therefore think a Saturday 3 pm kick off would have helped a bit.

I think Sky will have more say in any KO time rather than A&S fears

Though after their amateur attempts for Swansea last season they might be jumpy

1 minute ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Your posts aren’t about understanding and I won’t be looking back at any of them 

I spent a fair time reading only and your nauseating trolling is so evident , derailing thread after thread 

Still , little things please , little minds

Take a bow Sir......

Whats the odds on his reply being a ? and then.... your missing the point..... ummm.... 

12 minutes ago, Loon plage said:

Millwall didn't actually smash the Luckwell windows although they caused the incident Undy.

Robbo is of course wrong, but taking his side just slightly, Leeds fans getting fuelled up on Sunday afternoon in pubs around the harbourside and dare I say it BS3 until 4.15 pm after a weekend in wsm will not help the situation. Of course a nice 3pm saturday game would have been just the job.

Sounds fun. Keep it 4:30.

2 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

I think Sky will have more say in any KO time rather than A&S fears

No they won’t. 

A&S call the shots when it comes to public safety and the Leeds fixture will high on their risk assessment list.

12 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

I freely admit the troll accusation but I’d much rather be an open troll than a patronising troll.

2 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

I must admit. I was looking forward to the 4.30 kick off . Booked The Monday off. First day of the season sun few ciders and city . 

Well at least I can save myself a days holiday 

I thought it was 4:30 because that the time sky have chosen, due to no prem game,

i wouldn’t think that would change as we’d lose the sky money and sky wouldn’t have a game to show

I have no doubt that the kick-off time will be re-scheduled. Understandably so. Of course this will mean loss of Sky Revenue as well as extortionate additional Police costs for their guaranteed overtime. Not sure of any other City in the country that the Police dictate so much

4 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

I thought it was 4:30 because that the time sky have chosen, due to no prem game,

i wouldn’t think that would change as we’d lose the sky money and sky wouldn’t have a game to show

A&S call the shots!.........

If they decide to change the ko time then the club have no say in the matter and neither do Sky. The police don’t give two shits if the match is scheduled for live coverage. To them it’s all about public safety.

When JulieH logs in, no doubt she’ll confirm that.

17 minutes ago, sticks 1969 said:

14621CA6-105B-4F53-B5F5-FFC7E11A1394.png

Leeds United first five games (league)

Sunday 4 August v Bristol City (a) 

Saturday 10 August v Forest (h)

Saturday 17 August v Wigan (a)

Wednesday 21 August v Brentford (h)

Saturday 24 August v Stoke (a)

Saturday 31 August v Swansea (h)

43 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

So has this been confirmed or not?

I just need to know if I should get on the booze at 5.30am on the day of the game so I can behave irresponsibly and justify my behaviour.

I recommend this course of action on any given day, whether football or not, regardless of external circumstances. 

3 hours ago, TETBURY MASSIVE said:

Where's the ? when you want her........? @JulieH

I’m here, slithering away !!

last communication we had was that the game was Sunday 4/8/19 at 4.30, not checked my e mails today but not received any phone calls stating otherwise .

i will check e mails later as I will be at the fans meeting tonight at 7.30 so will be able to clarify then hopefully 

Update

just spoken to bosses, checked sky, bcfc and bbc websites, the game is at 1630 on Sunday 4 August as previously stated

the police have made no representation for the kick off to be changed to 1230hrs. 

Not sure where the Leeds fan has his info from but for our game it does not appear correct unless sky change it off their own backs which can happen but unlikely as it is published now on all sites 

17 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

You don't have a point.

In fact, you are quite pointless

Take a bow ..... 

12 minutes ago, JulieH said:

Update

just spoken to bosses, checked sky, bcfc and bbc websites, the game is at 1630 on Sunday 4 August as previously stated

the police have made no representation for the kick off to be changed to 1230hrs. 

Not sure where the Leeds fan has his info from but for our game it does not appear correct unless sky change it off their own backs which can happen but unlikely as it is published now on all sites 

But... but.... @Robbored said it would change.... 

Wonder if he is man enough to say he was wrong....

Archived