IGNORED

Middlesbrough now on Sky (Merged)

Red Army 75

1 minute ago, Posset red said:

Think your missing the point I’d rather it was away games as I have a season ticket ? suppose it will be nice for national coverage of beating Leeds and boro though 

It pretty much evens out over the season usually doesn’t it. We will get away games televised from grim up north Nov to Feb maybe ( no I haven’t checked fixtures to see if there are such games then ?)

51 minutes ago, kivsy said:

As I work on a Saturday until 2 o’clock me and my lad can’t go.  So  I have 1 adult and 1 under 19 season ticket available ( for this game only ). £20 singing section .  Will be doing similar throughout the season , 

Would be interested in at least 1 of those.

59 minutes ago, gordie said:

****** me up on this one as am on shift. I normally take a few hours off but will need to take all day off now and haven’t got enough holiday left. **** you Sky

This is just one of the reasons I have not renewed my season ticket, there are many others but the moving of game times is right up there, you pay for something in good faith and they move the goal posts. (excuse the pun)

19 minutes ago, pillred said:

This is just one of the reasons I have not renewed my season ticket, there are many others but the moving of game times is right up there, you pay for something in good faith and they move the goal posts. (excuse the pun)

You pay to attend 23 games, it doesn’t say when those games will take place

sadly

7 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

The club can't make guarantees on when the games will be, so would be wrong for them to do so.

Yes but there have been times when a game is scheduled for a certain time or date, you make arrangements to attend, or go away on holiday at short notice so as not to miss it then they change it that is what is so annoying.

4 minutes ago, pillred said:

Yes but there have been times when a game is scheduled for a certain time or date, you make arrangements to attend, or go away on holiday at short notice so as not to miss it then they change it that is what is so annoying.

The club didn't change it though. That's down to SKY.

In fact the club has generally been pretty good for announcing changed fixtures a fair bit in advance. They did so near the start of last season about the Easter games IIRC.

Archived