Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

IGNORED

Middlesbrough now on Sky (Merged)

11 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Game live on sky sports. 12.30 kick off

Brilliant. Not. How many times are we going to have a 3pm Saturday kick off this season I wonder.  Great for the Boro fans as well of course. 

Edited by lenred
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Posset red said:

Think your missing the point I’d rather it was away games as I have a season ticket 😂 suppose it will be nice for national coverage of beating Leeds and boro though 

It pretty much evens out over the season usually doesn’t it. We will get away games televised from grim up north Nov to Feb maybe ( no I haven’t checked fixtures to see if there are such games then 😀)

As I work on a Saturday until 2 o’clock me and my lad can’t go.  So  I have 1 adult and 1 under 19 season ticket available ( for this game only ). £20 singing section .  Will be doing similar throughout the season , 

Edited by kivsy
  • Like 3
51 minutes ago, kivsy said:

As I work on a Saturday until 2 o’clock me and my lad can’t go.  So  I have 1 adult and 1 under 19 season ticket available ( for this game only ). £20 singing section .  Will be doing similar throughout the season , 

Would be interested in at least 1 of those.

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, gordie said:

****** me up on this one as am on shift. I normally take a few hours off but will need to take all day off now and haven’t got enough holiday left. **** you Sky

This is just one of the reasons I have not renewed my season ticket, there are many others but the moving of game times is right up there, you pay for something in good faith and they move the goal posts. (excuse the pun)

45 minutes ago, patchway ciderred said:

**** off Sky. I hate 12:30 kick offs

Hear hear, they completely kill any atmosphere stone dead. Awful for the Boro fans too.

At least it isn't a Sunday though, that's even ******* worse.

19 minutes ago, pillred said:

This is just one of the reasons I have not renewed my season ticket, there are many others but the moving of game times is right up there, you pay for something in good faith and they move the goal posts. (excuse the pun)

You pay to attend 23 games, it doesn’t say when those games will take place

sadly

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

The club can't make guarantees on when the games will be, so would be wrong for them to do so.

Yes but there have been times when a game is scheduled for a certain time or date, you make arrangements to attend, or go away on holiday at short notice so as not to miss it then they change it that is what is so annoying.

4 minutes ago, pillred said:

Yes but there have been times when a game is scheduled for a certain time or date, you make arrangements to attend, or go away on holiday at short notice so as not to miss it then they change it that is what is so annoying.

The club didn't change it though. That's down to SKY.

In fact the club has generally been pretty good for announcing changed fixtures a fair bit in advance. They did so near the start of last season about the Easter games IIRC.

Edited by JamesBCFC
  • elhombrecito changed the title to Middlesbrough now on Sky (Merged)