IGNORED

Cameron Pring

Red Army 75

1 minute ago, bristolcitysweden said:

If we play 3-5-2 Eliasson & Paterson

Would've thought more likely CO'D (if he's still here) would come in for a 352, Hunt's certainly attacking enough to act as a RWB.

Good move for Pring, hopefully gets 40 games under his belt 

13 minutes ago, hodge said:

Would've thought more likely CO'D (if he's still here) would come in for a 352, Hunt's certainly attacking enough to act as a RWB.

I’d put Dasilva over COD as a left wing back tbf

13 minutes ago, hodge said:

I hope he stays and that he act more central. Ultimately like against Norwich.  

1 minute ago, JBFC II said:

I’d put Dasilva over COD as a left wing back tbf

Its what would happen if Jay got injured...

Just now, bristolcitysweden said:

I hope he stays and that he act more central. Ultimately like against Norwich.  

Yeah but just in needing a LWB as back up, think he's a better option then Eliasson/Pato as he has some defensive qualities.

54 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Didn’t see that. 

Id have Rowe there over COD anyway, O’Dowda isn’t defensive minded enough at all for a lwb role

I think COD is very good at defending. The season before he was like a left back at times helping out Bryan. Isn't he going to be sold anyway? Not signed new contract. Rowe was surely brought in as his replacement.

1 hour ago, James54De said:

Absolutely nothing to suggest so. 

That is false. There is plenty of signs and info out there suggesting he can be a cracking player for us. Quite a few reputable posters have said as much who follow young players across the leagues. Also in the few times many of us have seen him play he has looked fantastic. 

1 hour ago, JoeAman08 said:

That is false. There is plenty of signs and info out there suggesting he can be a cracking player for us. Quite a few reputable posters have said as much who follow young players across the leagues. Also in the few times many of us have seen him play he has looked fantastic. 

Couldn’t get into 2 league 2 sides. 

5 hours ago, paul_fox said:

Walsall could be a good club to have links with to send young players. Not too far away for Tinnion to keep an eye on them and they've had a few decent players in recent years 

Despite all the rhetoric I think DC actually admires our club . He has been seeing at AG watching games, and I think he has a good relationship with LJ & BT. Fancy them to get promoted to L1 next year with the sags going the other way.

1 hour ago, James54De said:

Couldn’t get into 2 league 2 sides. 

In fairness to his time at Newport, he was up against arguably the best LB in Lg2 Dan Butler (now at Peterborough), and at Cheltenham behind the very experienced Chris Hussey.  Featured in the match day 18 regularly at both and played 15 times (mix of starts and subs).

Hrs got a good move here...will be watching with interest.

Archived