IGNORED

Vacancy at BCFC

bcdc

8 minutes ago, TonyTonyTony said:

? 

Man up guys FFS. Observing your bitch fight is embarrassing. 

It’s like a geriatric Love Island

Have it out in front of the Rising Sun at 3:00pm on August 4th, so we can all move forward without the never ending aubergine and shoulder shrug emojis.

You bore everyone 

Give @TETBURY MASSIVE some credit, only earlier this week @Robbored admitted to being a troll. 

Why someone wants to troll a forum of a club we are all supporters of to rile the very same fan base is - well, frankly pathetic and incomprehendible. But the mods seem to care not one jott and let him do it. Maybe they still sympathise from his ‘all cry for me’ illness thread of years back, to get well wishes, then a clean bill only to resume to pissing off those who expressed genuine sympathy and care towards him.

3 minutes ago, Oops said:

It’s like a geriatric Love Island

Have it out in front of the Rising Sun at 3:00pm on August 4th, so we can all move forward without the never ending aubergine and shoulder shrug emojis.

You bore everyone 

Agreed. Witnessing two old farts baiting and bitching at each other is pathetic. Haven’t you got something better to do? 

2 minutes ago, 29AR said:

Give @TETBURY MASSIVE some credit, only earlier this week @Robbored admitted to being a troll. 

Why someone wants to troll a forum of a club we are all supporters of to rile the very same fan base is - well, frankly pathetic and incomprehendible. But the mods seem to care not one jott and let him do it. 

I’m a happy troll - it says so above my avatar.  

Im surprised that posters like you have an issue with that.................:dunno:

A feud on a website isn’t a feud.

Put them in a Wetherspoons together and it would turn into a bromance in 20 minutes.

it must be a desolate existence if your life revolves around either deliberate trolling or reacting to it.

Just saying, like.

4 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I’m a happy troll - it says so above my avatar.  

Im surprised that posters like you have an issue with that.................:dunno:

You may be happy - point me to a person in history who has happily encountered a troll. On that you’ll reflect on why you are taking the role of ‘bellend’ 

I don’t particularly take issue. I have people on ignore but you aren’t even worthy of that. I genuinely pity you 

7 minutes ago, 29AR said:

Why someone wants to troll a forum of a club we are all supporters of to rile the very same fan base is - well, frankly pathetic and incomprehendible. But the mods seem to care not one jott and let him do it. Maybe they still sympathise from his ‘all cry for me’ illness thread of years back, to get well wishes, then a clean bill only to resume to pissing off those who expressed genuine sympathy and care towards him.

I don't give anyone credit that stalks another poster incessantly.

And if you don't like posts or posters - ignore them or it or put them on ignore.

What I don't like is people who gang up on individuals, whoever they are, just because they don't like what they post.

You want the mods to censure an individual - try the gasheads forum, they are very good at it.

1 minute ago, bcfc01 said:

I don't give anyone credit that stalks another poster incessantly.

And if you don't like posts or posters - ignore them or it or put them on ignore.

What I don't like is people who gang up on individuals, whoever they are, just because they don't like what they post.

You want the mods to censure an individual - try the gasheads forum, they are very good at it.

They banned @bristolcitysweden 

the leniency towards him derailing every thread and friendly preferences is why I don’t and won’t subscribe. They hand out bans but allow him to carry on trying to piss off, giving him a zzz autocorrect, acquiescing to his behaviour, well I’m not supporting THAT 

Just now, bcfc01 said:

So what ?

In my opinion they should ban people who stalk others.

Plenty stalk him. Sometimes the victim attracts 

"sometime the victim attracts"

Pretty stupid comment.

In a thread not starter by TM clearly aimed at a poster... yeah alright 

3 minutes ago, TonyTonyTony said:

What is the point though? Getting a rise out of people?

The title of ‘troll’  was given to me my some posters on here and at the time I wasn’t sure as to what a troll was and I had to look it up.

Once I discovered it’s meaning I thought I’d add ‘happy’ to it as in my day to day life I’m generally a happy type of guy..........:dunno:

No.

I didn't understand it.

What I understood is that you think "victims attract".

Which is stupid.

Sometimes - as in a self titled, troll who earlier this week happily accepted they acted as a troll. Ffs this isn’t someone saying she was wearing a skirt so don’t dare take me to that level. 

Archived