IGNORED

Vacancy at BCFC

bcdc

Just now, 29AR said:

Sometimes - as in a self titled, troll who earlier this week happily accepted they acted as a troll. Ffs this isn’t someone saying she was wearing a skirt so don’t dare take me to that level. 

You stated it.

Its in your mind set.

Stupid comment.

5 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

You stated it.

Its in your mind set.

Stupid comment.

You clearly don’t understand the difference between masochist and victim

robbored enjoys riling others. He isn’t a victim. He craves this response. It’s his purpose

Just now, 29AR said:

You clearly don’t understand the difference between masochist and ‘victim’

No.

I know that when someone says "sometimes the victim attracts" that it is an ignorant and stupid comment.

2 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

No.

I know that when someone says "sometimes the victim attracts" that it is an ignorant and stupid comment.

It has a context in the discussion of an internet troll. Nice, but very weak, try to take it to different angles - in respect of someone who self proclaims they are an internet troll, I stand by it. 

Just now, 29AR said:

It has a context in the discussion of an internet troll. Nice, but very weak, try to take it to different angles - in respect of someone who self proclaims they are an internet troll, I stand by it. 

Not at all weak.

You made an ignorant and stupid comment and you know it.

1 minute ago, bcfc01 said:

Not at all weak.

You made an ignorant and stupid comment and you know it.

I fully stand by it. If it needed qualification I think only to you. I own that comment. If someone’s purpose is to get a reaction - a troll - yes the victim of that comment asked for it. 

On 05/07/2019 at 00:02, 29AR said:

They banned @bristolcitysweden 

the leniency towards him derailing every thread and friendly preferences is why I don’t and won’t subscribe. They hand out bans but allow him to carry on trying to piss off, giving him a zzz autocorrect, acquiescing to his behaviour, well I’m not supporting THAT 

I'm constantly improving mind you.

Archived