IGNORED

City Slash Ticket Allocation - 2,300

Gary Nanes

Leeds only allocated 2,300 opening day as opposed to 2,700 last year. 

I’m not sure if this is to allow for extra segregation to get City fans in the Atyeo like the Derby game, maybe @JulieH can confirm that, but I did hear a few months back about the allocation being slashed again for the perceived advantage it gives.

Don’t think we’ll ever see anyone get 3,600 again after the Swansea game. ?

12 minutes ago, Gary Nanes said:

Leeds only allocated 2,300 opening day as opposed to 2,700 last year. 

I’m not sure if this is to allow for extra segregation to get City fans in the Atyeo like the Derby game, maybe @JulieH can confirm that, but I did hear a few months back about the allocation being slashed again for the perceived advantage it gives.

Don’t think we’ll ever see anyone get 3,600 again after the Swansea game. ?

It’s just the initial allocation Leeds may well get more,

or city may be planning to put home fans in the Atyeo

• Admin
8 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

I was under the belief that this will be the normal maximum allocation for away supporters this season 

2 minutes ago, kivsy said:

The only problem slashing allocations is that clubs can return the favour ! 

The same fans applauding this move won’t be feeling the same for example , if we could take 4 k to reading or Fulham and limited to 2 k  

look at rangers and Celtic for example 

Reading have already slashed the away allocation about 2 years ago, they’d rather have 10,00 empty seats 

5 minutes ago, harrys said:

Reading have already slashed the away allocation about 2 years ago, they’d rather have 10,00 empty seats 

Agree that is piss poor , however they have located a singing section believe it or not ! 

I never want to visit that ground again ! 

• Admin
18 minutes ago, kivsy said:

The same fans applauding this move won’t be feeling the same for example , if we could take 4 k to reading or Fulham and limited to 2 k  

How many times did we sell out? 

1 hour ago, Monkeh said:

It isn’t initial that’s the final allocation.

1 hour ago, JBFC II said:

Good on the club. We don’t need to give 4K to every club if the demand is there for home tickets

We never ever gave 4k anyway.....

1 hour ago, AshtonPark said:

This is the max Away fans are going to get this season, and about time too. 

Why? Surely a huge part of football in the UK is the atmosphere created by both sets of fans. I love games where there is a large away following -something of course we are renowned for :)

1 minute ago, Miah Dennehy said:

Why? Surely a huge part of football in the UK is the atmosphere created by both sets of fans. I love games where there is a large away following -something of course we are renowned for :)

As expected, Rovers once again are top of the 'carpark acoustic table'.

1 hour ago, kivsy said:

It's crap. I have been to countless Old Firm games and part of the fun is the atmosphere created by both sets of fans. Since Rangers cut Celtics allocation I haven't been able to get a ticket for Ibrox, and since Celtic retaliated by cutting Rangers allocation it's been nowhere near as much fun without any Rangers fans to laugh at!

18 minutes ago, AshtonPark said:

@Spoons why do you feel away fans should be give more?

Improves atmosphere. If we can't sell those tickets it's ridiculous to cap tickets for away fans. Empty seats is stupid if you can sell them to fans who want to watch there team.

Crazy if we are not going to maximise ticket sales. Fair enough if you have specific intelligence e.g. Cardiff are going to cause trouble so you limit their allocation. But generally we should offer all 3700 tickets to away supporters.

42 minutes ago, Miah Dennehy said:

Well you don’t love any home games then as you allocate 1.2k in the league as a maximum.

55 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

Is it not linked to them damaging the away concourse previously?

They didn’t last season and we’ve reduced their allocation by 400.

Just now, sglosbcfc said:

Crazy if we are not going to maximise ticket sales. Fair enough if you have specific intelligence e.g. Cardiff are going to cause trouble so you limit their allocation. But generally we should offer all 3700 tickets to away supporters.

Leeds are more likely aren’t they? I can’t remember the last time Cardiff turned up in BS3, different story when we go over there hence why they’ve slashed our allocation.

2 hours ago, kivsy said:

Agree that is piss poor , however they have located a singing section believe it or not ! 

I never want to visit that ground again ! 

Haven’t been for about five years, the most soulless ground in the most soulless town in the Country

20 minutes ago, Gary Nanes said:

Well you don’t love any home games then as you allocate 1.2k in the league as a maximum.

They didn’t last season and we’ve reduced their allocation by 400.

It may have escaped your notice, but we have quite a shit, relatively small ground. 1200 is normally plenty for away fans in league one- not us of course :)- but on the few occasions the away team do sell their allocation , it makes for a much better atmosphere.

9 minutes ago, Miah Dennehy said:

It may have escaped your notice, but we have quite a shit, relatively small ground. 1200 is normally plenty for away fans in league one- not us of course :)- but on the few occasions the away team do sell their allocation , it makes for a much better atmosphere.

Small ground !!!! I thought when you had the Jordan family take over our ground  was going to be your training ground according to gas chat 

2 minutes ago, sticks 1969 said:

Small ground !!!! I thought when you had the Jordan family take over our ground  was going to be your training ground according to gas chat 

I think you maybe confusing the comments of a few , with reality :)

I actually think ticket allocation is something most genuine football fans should be concerned about.

2 hours ago, harrys said:

Sorry @Harrys is that 10 (european) or 1,000 or 10,000 don't have "GL" logic so not sure? 

2 hours ago, kivsy said:

Good thing we don’t sell out our allocation most of the time

Archived