IGNORED

Forest Green Rovers playing in bamboo next season (Merged)

cityexile

24 minutes ago, cityexile said:

No, really...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48869499

Not an obvious one to me having no real understanding of different materials, but a further statement of their green credentials, so fair plar to them I guess. Certainly going to carry on doing it their (or at least their Chairman’s) way.

I've been wearing bamboo to the gym for the last couple of years, it's good stuff.

40 minutes ago, Midlands Robin said:

But will somebody please think of the pandas. 

?

Apparently the fans are getting a bit annoyed by their strikers since they have been wearing this stuff. In training it appears all they are doing is knocking back junk food, taking a shot at goal, and knocking off early. Or as a fan said to me all their number 9 does now is ‘eats shoots and leaves’.

...will get my coat.

9 hours ago, Midlands Robin said:

But will somebody please think of the pandas. 

?

Stop panderimg to pandas?....................Forest Greens new kit looka awesome, and what a brilltantly run football club they are? All power to the Vegan Warriors!

Never knew there was such a thing, a great idea, FGR doing the World a big favour by bringing this to the attention of a much wider audience... Hope it catches on (Hemp clothing/materials too) …

Hope the prices become more 'do-able' though, maybe with more customer interest and demand that will happen.

They claim bamboo is to cotton what cashmere is to wool in quality and comfort terms, -so maybe a premium price is worth paying for anyway.  

https://bambooclothing.co.uk/ 

Archived