IGNORED

Hallen FC v Bristol City - Friendly Matchday Thread

Septic Peg

7 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Surprised the game was not televised in the Sports Bar. A golden opportunity to attract other group of fans now "boys" are out.

25 per cent of the Swedish population and 33 per cent of the Dutch population watched the semifinals.

75 per cent of the Swedish Population were having a sauna and 67 % of the Dutch Population didn’t give a **** as they were getting stoned 

But hey.. #The boys are busy.  

No wonder we want to Brexit Tommy

;)

50 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I do expect there will be a Trialist, there always is, and this place will go into “google picture search” meltdown trying to identify him!

Gives us all something to do even if we don't sign him!

48 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Actually disappointed to not go to this one. Used to live in Easter Compton so would cycle into Hallen and watch them play.

Fell like it's going to be a bit chaotic though as Hallen has pretty much 2 roads, one through the village and one that goes to the football ground. And unless they let people park on the (vast amounts of) grass then 1500 people will be far too many. The issue being that the grass there is also used as football pitches by their reserve and youth teams.

Pretty sure there wasn't when we played Manor Farm a couple of years ago.

Suspect trialists will appear (if we have any) against sides a bit higher than the 9th tier.

Wasn’t meaning every community match, more each pre-season, or generally each season.  Who recalls Zeus de la Paz?

1 hour ago, JamesBCFC said:

Actually disappointed to not go to this one. Used to live in Easter Compton so would cycle into Hallen and watch them play.

Fell like it's going to be a bit chaotic though as Hallen has pretty much 2 roads, one through the village and one that goes to the football ground. And unless they let people park on the (vast amounts of) grass then 1500 people will be far too many. The issue being that the grass there is also used as football pitches by their reserve and youth teams.

Pretty sure there wasn't when we played Manor Farm a couple of years ago.

Suspect trialists will appear (if we have any) against sides a bit higher than the 9th tier.

Wot no Cats coach's?  … its an away game ffs. 

I've saved a handful of Wurthers Original packets to use in lieu of a ticket too, figured they should secure an honoury seat on coach one. 

Is it not a 'bubble' match either then? 

Bazooka_gum.jpg

22 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

Wot no Cats coach's?  … its an away game ffs. 

I've saved a handful of Wurthers Original packets to use in lieu of a ticket too, figured they should secure an honoury seat on coach one. 

Is it not a 'bubble' match either then? 

Bazooka_gum.jpg

I only need another 7 million wrappers to get that Swiss Army Knife I wanted 40-odd years ago.

Archived