IGNORED

Hallen FC v Bristol City - Friendly Matchday Thread

Septic Peg

7 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Safe enough to turn over to the womens game

Sweden 1-0 up, England playing appallingly badly.....shit defending for the goal, keep giving possession away.  England all over the place, Sweden could win this embarrassingly easily if they wish....

1 minute ago, BetterRedthenBlue said:

I knows it's only the first game back but conceding two penalties is quite worrying

It'a all part of LJ's  plan to test our goalkeepers !

1 minute ago, CodeRed said:

Does 'bloke' mind being locked in the cupboard?

Haha. Depends what day it is!

Webster just walked past where I’m sat and I told him he’s not allowed to leave. He chuckled and said nothing, make of that what you will people. 

1 minute ago, Dollymarie said:

Webster just walked past where I’m sat and I told him he’s not allowed to leave. He chuckled and said nothing, make of that what you will people. 

Webster knows you've now got a bloke, so no danger of him being locked in your cupboard to stop him leaving.

2 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Didn't Sam Baldock teach you never to talk to City players in pre-season?

5 minutes ago, petehinton said:

O’Dowda, Taylor and Moore playing with the 23s, As good of an indication that they are wanted that you can get really 

Can see it for the first two, but just shows taylor Moore is our 3rd choice right back and 5th choice centre back, both of which we already knew

1 minute ago, Redsi2 said:

Hope city are playing better than England women who are appalling. Is it in our DNA to fail miserably in every tournament no matter the team!!

You're not kidding.  Neville looking completely non-plussed on the touchline, he should be making multiple subs already...

Just now, Gillies Downs Leeds said:

Not at game but judging by lineup on twitter O'Dowda playing out of position at left back...

He is. LB in a 442. As much of a ‘**** you’ for how he’s acted as you can get. Fair play LJ I love every bit of it 

Is it just me or does it look like Matty could poss be on his way out? Only going by the side he’s playing with right now. Hopefully I’m reading it wrong and it’s just worked out that way with him getting minutes as he’s a very good option to have.

Archived