IGNORED

Hallen FC v Bristol City - Friendly Matchday Thread

Septic Peg

13 minutes ago, Redsi2 said:

Hope city are playing better than England women who are appalling. Is it in our DNA to fail miserably in every tournament no matter the team!!

to be fair two semi finals for the men and one for the women also, hardly failure.

Just now, Bar BS3 said:

Hilarious! Rovers go and score 10 goals and sit back waiting to crow about it.... then we bang in 12...! ??

Yate are 2 divisions higher than Hallen.

That said, we still got 15 minutes to go.

1 minute ago, Gazred said:

We want 15!

Just trying to get ahead of myself here 

Save it for the Leeds game! 

5 minutes ago, Loco Rojo said:

I dont mind it. If decisions go in our favour we'd all love it too. The use of it just needs to get slicker.

Not sure I would tbh, the way it’s being used is farcical, in 2 cases involving England alone we’ve had 2 huge goals disallowed for someone’s toe being offside, yes it’s the correct decision but it’s absolutely not clear and obvious errors to which FIFA/UEFA said it would only be used for, the whole enjoyment to which the Premier League will find out next season has now gone, checking VAR after nigh on every goal scored to find any infringement they can to disallow a goal, celebrating seeing your team score a goal may aswell be a thing of the past because half the time it’s going to be ruled out because your strikers nose was in an offside position.

Archived