IGNORED

Surprise Package - The Bobby Reid award

mozo

Webster for me. I was gutted when Flint went and thought that we’d miss him hugely. When Webster signed I had no idea about what he’d be like, but crikey he is some player and so graceful on the ball.

Also Lloyd Kelly. Seems to have a big future ahead of him. This time last year it seemed like he was about to have a breakthrough season in terms of establishing himself as a first team contender. Who’d have thought he’d finish the season as our record sale.

3 minutes ago, bengalcub said:

Johnny smith has got something about him , if hes given a shot i recon he could do well , also watkins lj will use him more as a striker so could go either way .

I've said a couple of times that Watkins could be alright up top. 

For me, from the little I've seen of him, Adam Nagy could be the surprise package.  Has the potential to dominate the midfield.  Han Noah is going to excite us all at some point too, once he has settled, got used to the physicality and gains the confidence from a few games under his belt.

Andi Weimann could be a big hit if played centrally and Nic Eliasson if he gets enough opportunities.  I get the feeling that he could have quite a presence in the centre as he seems so much stronger physically now than when he first came.

And what about Kasey Palmer? Doesn't he have the potential to have a big impact too?

Archived