Jump to content

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

EnderMB

Coming out as homosexual in the Championship

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Port Said Red said:

Initially I guess it might, but like racial abuse, it will quickly be unacceptable and dealt with by the authorities and the right minded fans that will be in the majority.

Yeah I think we're all pretty optimistic that it's just part of a process of integration. I mean, some people are so optimistic that they don't even realise there's a problem.

I think there are still a few stages to go through before sexuality is accepted unconditionally in football.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, mozo said:

Yeah I think we're all pretty optimistic that it's just part of a process of integration. I mean, some people are so optimistic that they don't even realise there's a problem.

I think there are still a few stages to go through before sexuality is accepted unconditionally in football.

This is probably where I am. I just don't see it in my life, I went to college and Uni and although I knew gay people I didn't know them well enough to find out if they felt persecuted. 

I have worked in an office ever since for multiple companies but in all of those companies I haven't known anyone that was gay, I have worked with someone that was trans gender but the subject of them being trans gender didn't come up we just both had a job to do and got on with it (or not in their case because they weren't very good at their job). I just don't see that the LGBTQ+ community is persecuted in any way and I would be very surprised to see it happen. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have read all 8 pages of this. I personally feel sexualities are hear nor there. I genuinely couldn't care who does what with who. But I can see this guy taking some real stick. So possibly he deserves some respect?? I can't see the potential of this being for money or getting in the squad. I say this to the people who can't see past this. Any player that scored 20 plus goals for us would be an idol regardless of owt!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Pezo said:

This is probably where I am. I just don't see it in my life, I went to college and Uni and although I knew gay people I didn't know them well enough to find out if they felt persecuted. 

I have worked in an office ever since for multiple companies but in all of those companies I haven't known anyone that was gay, I have worked with someone that was trans gender but the subject of them being trans gender didn't come up we just both had a job to do and got on with it (or not in their case because they weren't very good at their job). I just don't see that the LGBTQ+ community is persecuted in any way and I would be very surprised to see it happen. 

Yeah and uni and offices are two places that you expect less discrimination because they're abundant with political correctness. Obviously that's a different environment from a football team/terrace where it can be a bit more 'old-fashioned'.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Weirdly, I think David Beckham had a positive impact on acceptance of homosexuality in football.  He was more than happy to be a gay icon and posed for Attitude magazine. It might not be the most sophisticated way to bridge the divide but fair play to him.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apologies if this has been said as I read a lot of the thread but not quite all. Unfortunately, we in Bristol especially - I would say - are painting a lot of the country with our city's wonderful progressive and liberal brush. Bristol is one of a handful of cities in the country where there's a pretty strong and open gay community, and one that is generally widely accepted amongst the rest of the city. Unfortunately, this isn't always the case, particularly - I hate to say it - in some of the more working class, northern towns and cities in the country. This is by no means a dig at anybody in particular or any particular town or city, but it cannot be denied that certain cities in the country - Bristol, large districts of London obviously, Manchester, Brighton, etc. are far more progressive and forward-moving than others. Obviously we don't know where this player plies his trade, but as much as many people like to believe homosexuality is now widely accepted, it still isn't always the case.

He probably feels the urge to speak to his chairman/manager/club for a number of reasons. Not least because he would become the first openly gay footballer of our time/ever (IIRC?); but also because there is still a minority (though unfortunately probably less minor than we'd like to think) that are still very against homosexuality and/or anything other than the typical straight white British man. There's still a deeper issue rooted in our country, and with the opportunity for increased freedom of speech through social media etc. more now than there ever has been, the idiots, the racists, the homophobes, they all shout the loudest. Fair play to the bloke for having the balls to come out openly and be proud about it.

For what it's worth, it's Bristol Pride today, and if anyone is looking for somewhere to have a few enjoyable bevs in the sun, there are many worse places you can go than to The Downs to support a charity and a community that, even in today's day and age, deserve to be celebrated.

You reds!

  • Like 8
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Drew Peacock said:

Rightly so.

It was slightly tongue in cheek, but I was a bit serious. The vast majority of people theses days seem to - thankfully- have the attitude of 'I don't care about people's sexual preferences' but many of these same people seem to care very strongly about what other people eat.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Miah Dennehy said:

I think he would get more abuse if he came out as a vegan.

But he’d be guaranteed a place at Forest Green, the second biggest club in the South West, so every cloud and all that ;) 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, mozo said:

I noticed this team mentioned a few months ago. Again I am never sure on whether these things are positive or not. A bit like the Asian only leagues that can be found in cricket etc, although it’s good that people can get involved in a safe environment, I am not sure it helps with integration into the mainstream. 

The club should be applauded for their involvement though, women’s football is clearly a potential money spinner as it’s popularity grows, I can’t imagine they are in this for the money though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

I noticed this team mentioned a few months ago. Again I am never sure on whether these things are positive or not. A bit like the Asian only leagues that can be found in cricket etc, although it’s good that people can get involved in a safe environment, I am not sure it helps with integration into the mainstream. 

The club should be applauded for their involvement though, women’s football is clearly a potential money spinner as it’s popularity grows, I can’t imagine they are in this for the money though.

From a business perspective the club woud be prudent to reach out to as many groups as possible.

KFC don't do a vegan option because of their morality! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Miah Dennehy said:

I think he would get more abuse if he came out as a vegan.

Like: Chris Smalling, Phil Neville, Cameron Jerome, Lewis Hamilton, David Hay, Serena Williams, and many more?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, glastonred said:

Like: Chris Smalling, Phil Neville, Cameron Jerome, Lewis Hamilton, David Hay, Serena Williams, and many more?

As I said, my remark was slightly tongue in cheek and the point I was making was that many people are happy to say they don't care about one aspect of a strangers life, yet  get outraged about another aspect of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WOW

You can tell it's not footie season, 8 pages and still going strong

Some of the comments disguised as humour make you realise how much snidey covert Homophobia still exists hidden in 2019. :facepalm:

Hey Ho I'm off to Bristol Pride 🌈 

Edited by RaspberryRed
  • Like 6
  • Flames 1
  • Unicorn 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Miah Dennehy said:

I think he would get more abuse if he came out as a vegan.

Or a cyclist....

Or even worse a Vegan Cyclist .....

 

 

Edited by BobBobSuperBob

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Or a cyclist....

Or even worse a Vegan Cyclist .....

 

 

Disgusting divisive prejudice. Punching down at the vulnerable 

Edited by Westcountry Robins

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Miah Dennehy said:

It was slightly tongue in cheek, but I was a bit serious. The vast majority of people theses days seem to - thankfully- have the attitude of 'I don't care about people's sexual preferences' but many of these same people seem to care very strongly about what other people eat.

Q- How do you know if someone is a vegan..? 

A- They tell you..! 

Goes for other things as well as sexuality and I have to admit that I don’t really get it  

I don’t feel the need to tell people about my preferences, so I don’t really understand the need that some feel to make sure that I know theirs. 

I don’t care who someone else is in love with, that’s their business - I’m just not sure why they feel such a need to make sure that I and others know about it. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Q- How do you know if someone is a vegan..? 

A- They tell you..! 

Goes for other things as well as sexuality and I have to admit that I don’t really get it  

I don’t feel the need to tell people about my preferences, so I don’t really understand the need that some feel to make sure that I know theirs. 

I don’t care who someone else is in love with, that’s their business - I’m just not sure why they feel such a need to make sure that I and others know about it. 

 

 

The thing is, most gay people and most vegans (to pick those particular groups) don't tell you, it's just a perception , because those who make most noise are the ones that grab your attention. My Facebook page has far more meat eating people whineging about vegans than vice versa and far more Brexiteers moaning about remainers moaning than remainers actually moaning. I think some people just love to be outraged :)

The fact is that some vegans, gays, brexiteers, remainers , tories, socialists etc etc are louder than others and for each group there are many. many more who just go about their business without preaching to anyone.

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Q- How do you know if someone is a vegan..? 

A- They tell you..! 

Goes for other things as well as sexuality and I have to admit that I don’t really get it  

I don’t feel the need to tell people about my preferences, so I don’t really understand the need that some feel to make sure that I know theirs. 

I don’t care who someone else is in love with, that’s their business - I’m just not sure why they feel such a need to make sure that I and others know about it. 

 

 

It isn’t telling people about your preferences though. I don’t think most gay people want to tell other people their sexuality but they do want to be able to talk about their lives. It’s not at all unusual for someone to come into work on a Monday and talk about where they went or what they did with their husband or wife over the weekend. It’s not all unusual for people to talk their friends about the boy or girl they have started dating.

If someone is gay, none of these things are people promoting their sexuality - just talking about their lives as anyone would. But it is hard to do that if you feel compelled to hide the gender of the person you are talking about.

Edited by LondonBristolian
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Miah Dennehy said:

The thing is, most gay people and most vegans (to pick those particular groups) don't tell you, it's just a perception , because those who make most noise are the ones that grab your attention. My Facebook page has far more meat eating people whineging about vegans than vice versa and far more Brexiteers moaning about remainers moaning than remainers actually moaning. I think some people just love to be outraged :)

The fact is that some vegans, gays, brexiteers, remainers , tories, socialists etc etc are louder than others and for each group there are many. many more who just go about their business without preaching to anyone.

He who shouts the loudest is not necessarily right.

but they can possibly spell whingeing (no red underlining on mine 🤞) or are you subconsciously gingist?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Q- How do you know if someone is a vegan..? 

A- They tell you..! 

Goes for other things as well as sexuality and I have to admit that I don’t really get it  

I don’t feel the need to tell people about my preferences, so I don’t really understand the need that some feel to make sure that I know theirs. 

I don’t care who someone else is in love with, that’s their business - I’m just not sure why they feel such a need to make sure that I and others know about it. 

 

 

I suppose in case A,         if you invite them for dinner and give them a nice rare steak, they are bound to tell you .

Don't think many people get invited round for a sex party and are foisted off with a person of the opposite gender  ( so you wouldn't know ) !

(down Rudolph, that wasn't an offer )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has he come out yet?

Let's just get it over with and get back to normality. All this fuss is just making it more than it should. Just sneak it in and stop being a drama queen. I really don't care what they do outside of football. Can the season please start soon please

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

Q- How do you know if someone is a vegan..? 

A- They tell you..! 

Goes for other things as well as sexuality and I have to admit that I don’t really get it  

I don’t feel the need to tell people about my preferences, so I don’t really understand the need that some feel to make sure that I know theirs. 

I don’t care who someone else is in love with, that’s their business - I’m just not sure why they feel such a need to make sure that I and others know about it. 

 

 

An awful lot of it is about attention seeking

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AshtonGreat said:

An awful lot of it is about attention seeking

Perhaps, perhaps not. That’s not really my point. My point is more the confusion over why certain sectors of society find it so important for other people to know about their home lives. 

Eat meat (no jokes!) or don’t - I don’t care. 

Sleep with men, women, or both - I don’t care. 

It’s the constant insistence on me needing to know, that confuses me. 

So many comedians, hosts, etc can’t help but state their homosexuality. Why..? Genuine question. 

It would never occur to me to announce to complete strangers that I like pussy and enjoy a nice steak. It’s none of their business and I wouldn’t expect them to want to know..! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bar BS3 said:

Perhaps, perhaps not. That’s not really my point. My point is more the confusion over why certain sectors of society find it so important for other people to know about their home lives. 

Eat meat (no jokes!) or don’t - I don’t care. 

Sleep with men, women, or both - I don’t care. 

It’s the constant insistence on me needing to know, that confuses me. 

So many comedians, hosts, etc can’t help but state their homosexuality. Why..? Genuine question. 

It would never occur to me to announce to complete strangers that I like pussy and enjoy a nice steak. It’s none of their business and I wouldn’t expect them to want to know..! 

You just did :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AshtonGreat said:

You just did :)

Ha ha! True! Although it is on topic. 

I wont be mentioning it on the matchday thread..! 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Perhaps, perhaps not. That’s not really my point. My point is more the confusion over why certain sectors of society find it so important for other people to know about their home lives. 

Eat meat (no jokes!) or don’t - I don’t care. 

Sleep with men, women, or both - I don’t care. 

It’s the constant insistence on me needing to know, that confuses me. 

So many comedians, hosts, etc can’t help but state their homosexuality. Why..? Genuine question. 

It would never occur to me to announce to complete strangers that I like pussy and enjoy a nice steak. It’s none of their business and I wouldn’t expect them to want to know..! 

I know people eat dogs but not cats . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bar BS3 said:

So many comedians, hosts, etc can’t help but state their homosexuality. Why..? Genuine question. 

Is it really genuine when this has been answered multiple times in this thread already? 

Genuine question.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Rinkadink said:

Is it really genuine when this has been answered multiple times in this thread already? 

Genuine question.

I’ve probably missed the replies to that then. Obviously! I wouldn’t have asked if I knew the answer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ignored all the local "Pride" marches. I couldnt care less. Ignored most of this thread. I couldnt care less. I dont feel the need to advertise my sexuality, or that of my family, friends and work colleagues. Maybe its an age thing but I seem to get on with most members of the human race and genuinely couldnt care less about race, colour, creed, disability, sexual orientation, gender or anything else. It shouldnt surprise me that this is becoming a big issue, but it does. Whoever the bloke is, whatever his team, cut him and he bleeds....therefore he should be entitled to the same considerations as everyone else. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Perhaps, perhaps not. That’s not really my point. My point is more the confusion over why certain sectors of society find it so important for other people to know about their home lives. 

Eat meat (no jokes!) or don’t - I don’t care. 

Sleep with men, women, or both - I don’t care. 

It’s the constant insistence on me needing to know, that confuses me. 

So many comedians, hosts, etc can’t help but state their homosexuality. Why..? Genuine question. 

It would never occur to me to announce to complete strangers that I like pussy and enjoy a nice steak. It’s none of their business and I wouldn’t expect them to want to know..! 

I suspect that a comedian or whoever pointing out that they are gay also gives some context to what follows after that.

I don't think I've seen a comedian mention their sexuality without the fact it gives context to the anecdote or joke they are building up to.

 

Equally I suspect that in everyday life if someone doesn't know another person is gay/bi then (unless the person is extremely camp) they are assumed to be straight).

At the same time someone who comes across a bit camp probably gets assumed to be gay even if they aren't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can see why vegans mention it to people, it avoids awkwardness later on if you go out for food or go to somebody’s house for dinner.

I have a vegan friend who is constantly going on about it on Facebook though. It gets really annoying after a while, we get it mate!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please can we stop this thread now, as it is going round in circles.  Here we are on page eight and someone has just said they don’t understand why someone has to announce their preferences, an opinion voiced on page one I think.

For the last time, it isn’t about announcing your sexual preferences to the world, it is all about being able to be yourself in society.  It is about not having to hide.  Surely that’s pretty straightforward?

Do we really need eight pages on a subject about which there should really be no debate in a civilised society?

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Miah Dennehy said:

The thing is, most gay people and most vegans (to pick those particular groups) don't tell you, it's just a perception , because those who make most noise are the ones that grab your attention. My Facebook page has far more meat eating people whineging about vegans than vice versa and far more Brexiteers moaning about remainers moaning than remainers actually moaning. I think some people just love to be outraged :)

The fact is that some vegans, gays, brexiteers, remainers , tories, socialists etc etc are louder than others and for each group there are many. many more who just go about their business without preaching to anyone.

I appreciate that you didn't select it but I think vegans are a bad parallel as I don't know anyone who is bothered by what somebody else doesn't eat and there isn't going to be a shouted insult like "Smith you bloody vegan".

You also get militant vegans who try to impose their views upon other people, whereas I've not heard of any gay people insisting that everyone should be gay.

I'm not trying to steer the thread towards a debate on veganism but don't think it works as a parallel.
 

Quote

 

Some 20 protesters stormed Touro steakhouse on Saturday in the English seaside resort of Brighton, with one saying, "This smells horrible, look at all the flesh," a Facebook Live video of the episode shows.

Then, as one protester makes a speech, diners shout her down, with some making mooing sounds to drown out her voice.

"It's not meat, it's violence," shout the demonstrators.

Protesters then play recordings of screaming animals but the tenor of the room changed when some patrons started to shout and chant, the video shows.

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/11/28/uk/vegan-protesters-steakhouse-gbr-scli-intl/index.html
 

Quote

 

MELBOURNE, Australia — When vegan activists halted morning traffic on Monday at one of Australia’s busiest intersections, Prime Minister Scott Morrison described their actions as “un-Australian.”

The traffic disruption in Melbourne was part of a “Day of Action” protesting the consumption of animal products, during which activists also chained themselves to machinery at an abattoir and blockaded a gas chamber at a pig farm.

 

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/10/world/australia/vegans-protest-farms.html

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

I appreciate that you didn't select it but I think vegans are a bad parallel as I don't know anyone who is bothered by what somebody else doesn't eat and there isn't going to be a shouted insult like "Smith you bloody vegan".

You also get militant vegans who try to impose their views upon other people, whereas I've not heard of any gay people insisting that everyone should be gay.

I'm not trying to steer the thread towards a debate on veganism but don't think it works as a parallel.
 

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/11/28/uk/vegan-protesters-steakhouse-gbr-scli-intl/index.html
 

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/10/world/australia/vegans-protest-farms.html

 

Militant vegan cyclists

 

Work of the devil .....

:ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

I appreciate that you didn't select it but I think vegans are a bad parallel as I don't know anyone who is bothered by what somebody else doesn't eat and there isn't going to be a shouted insult like "Smith you bloody vegan".

You also get militant vegans who try to impose their views upon other people, whereas I've not heard of any gay people insisting that everyone should be gay.

I'm not trying to steer the thread towards a debate on veganism but don't think it works as a parallel.
 

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/11/28/uk/vegan-protesters-steakhouse-gbr-scli-intl/index.html
 

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/10/world/australia/vegans-protest-farms.html

 

I'm surprised at that, I have heard and read an awful lot of hostile views on vegans . 

I too have never heard of gay people insisting others be gay, but there were certainly some forced 'outings' by gay groups in the past.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Miah Dennehy said:

I'm surprised at that, I have heard and read an awful lot of hostile views on vegans . 

I too have never heard of gay people insisting others be gay, but there were certainly some forced 'outings' by gay groups in the past.

 

Veganism or particular vegans?  I suggest the former as it's seen as faddy eating and for some reason gets people's backs up.

Somebody may dig an example out but I have genuinely never heard of somebody who has been attacked simply for being a vegan.

Anyway, thread drifting but why I think it's a poor parallel is that if a high profile footballer mentioned in an interview that he had adopted a vegan diet people would take no notice but if they mentioned that they were gay then it would be headline news.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

Veganism or particular vegans?  I suggest the former as it's seen as faddy eating and for some reason gets people's backs up.

Somebody may dig an example out but I have genuinely never heard of somebody who has been attacked simply for being a vegan.

Anyway, thread drifting but why I think it's a poor parallel is that if a high profile footballer mentioned in an interview that he had adopted a vegan diet people would take no notice but if they mentioned that they were gay then it would be headline news.

Isn't that highlighting that the issue might be with the media and there constant sensationalisation and celebritisation of certain issues to the point where no one understands the issues any more but 1 person just saying how they live there life is somehow a noteworthy event. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, reddoh said:

He who shouts the loudest is not necessarily right.

but they can possibly spell whingeing (no red underlining on mine 🤞) or are you subconsciously gingist?

Or forgetting to put a capital letter B at the beginning of your last sentence!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

“I don’t need to advertise my sexuality and  others don’t need to let people know what sexuality they are, who cares”... - Some heterosexual men in this forum who have absolute zero idea what it’s like to be gay.   

Theyre making a big deal out of this, because things really need to change in football, whether you like it or not.

It’s honestly a joke, I feel like some of the posters here would almost admit that racism doesn’t exist and they should stop making a big deal about it, only slight difference is you’re “lucky” enough to ‘hide’ being gay.

Edited by SteelCityRobin
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Flames 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Pezo said:

Isn't that highlighting that the issue might be with the media and there constant sensationalisation and celebritisation of certain issues to the point where no one understands the issues any more but 1 person just saying how they live there life is somehow a noteworthy event. 

I do agree that the media very much set the agenda in selecting what qualifies as important news and what doesn't.

Once you step back and start looking at what isn't deemed newsworthy you begin to see that there is very much an agenda being pushed.

You will, for example, have heard of various human rights abuses by the Syrian government but will be totally unaware of far more horrendous abuses by the Equatorial Guinean government.

Why would this be? Possibly because the US and UK do not desire regime change in Equatorial Guinea.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SteelCityRobin said:

Also 8 pages of debate show how much some of you just “don’t care”. 

There is a great deal of unnecessary virtue signalling. I would take it as read that for 99% of people posting upon OTIB, a self-selected group of people who like to have a good natured debate, it genuinely isn't an issue so I see little point in lining up to say it. I did as well so stripe me a virtue signaller.

The interesting discussion is the likely repercussions within the footballing world as it is rather  than within the footballing world as we think it should be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/07/2019 at 14:50, BRISTOL86 said:

Like getting off with your teammates when you score, that sort of thing? 

Imagine where that could lead ?

It could be a big money spinner .

first post goal kiss ....bought to you by Gillette 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, soultrader said:

Imagine where that could lead ?

It could be a big money spinner .

first post goal kiss ....bought to you by Gillette 

You think there haven’t been post goal kisses before?  Haven’t you been watching?

  • Flames 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...